Site Admin
文章: 150
註冊時間: 2006-02-02, 19:17

107 不知不覺地減食 Soup Detox

文章 amyc »

美食當前難忍口,但大食過後又懊悔。
扣喉嗎?又怕傷身。節食嗎?又肚餓難耐。怎辦?
「容光煥發迎狗年」法術四之一: 美味湯一煲,連湯渣做晚餐。...

年廿八洗邋遢,屋企大掃除,可以搵家務助理代勞。身、心、靈大掃除,找誰幫忙?答案非常簡單:自己的腦袋一個、巧手一雙、走動的雙腳,加上恰當的方法和技術,就是洗滌身、心、靈的法術。

身邊的人,相處日久,雙方或多或少都存有偏見。親人明知你所說的辦法有效,但又要擺出一副不相信的模樣,跟你唱反調。以前,我會就健康的大前題爭論不休,現在呢?我只做能力範圍以內的事,以不同方法把體內的陳年廢物丟掉,不再讓別人浪費我的寶貴時間。

親人近月暴肥十多磅,嚷著要減減減,晚上只吃生果不吃飯。如是者堅持了一星期,只減了兩磅,但已手軟腳軟,身又凍。問題究竟出在那裡?

不錯,她是吃生果餐,但晚上看電視時,手卻不停往餅乾罐伸去,一下子吞掉半打威化餅。我看在眼裡,不動聲色,直至她開口問,我才跟她說:冬天天氣已經寒冷,晚上還吃生冷的水果和零食,身體怎會和暖?不如,飲點熱湯,吃點湯渣。

她追問:
飲甚麼湯可以減肥?我答:當然是高纖的蔬菜湯啦!我最愛的其中兩款,是香甜雜菜湯和有機菜乾排毒水。

將西芹、紫椰菜、蕃茄、洋蔥、青椒洗淨切絲,加少許油進真空煲,然後逐樣倒進去快炒,至出味,再加3公升滾水,煲45分鐘即成雜菜湯。想快點吸收纖維?沒問題,把湯渣置攪拌機用高速攪20秒,倒回湯內一起吃便可。

或把一份有機菜乾用過濾水浸10分鐘,再加2.5公升的水和幾粒有機蜜棗,煲一句鐘便可飲用,渣可吃。

看著她由全生果晚餐,轉為生果加菜湯,再吃湯渣。肚子又飽,身子又暖,不再那麼嗜吃餅乾,磅數穩定地減輕。一個月下來,減去的磅數令她非常滿意。

法術一:每星期最少三晚早一點吃晚飯,但只飲熱湯和吃湯渣。準備好腸胃,盡情享受年三十晚至年初七的美食。

圖檔
我想報名學疏肝

簡簡單單網誌

蔬菜湯

文章 簡簡單單網誌 »

Dear Amy,

About the "蔬菜湯", I tired it before but there was no big impact on my weight and body sharp. Furthermore, the taste itself is not bad, but when you take it day after day, you will feel it so dry and boring. What do you think?

I also want to boil this sort of soups to my hubby as he is over-weight. However, he doesn't like "vegatable" soup as he feels it's so dry and he feels he doesn't have enough energy for work and feel hungry very soon. How can I presaude him? And is there any other method for him to keep his diet?

Anton, I accidentally deleted your message, blessed that I got it on the text. ;)

[引用]| 作者 Anton | 20th Jan 2006 18:00 PM

amyc
Site Admin
文章: 150
註冊時間: 2006-02-02, 19:17

覆蔬菜湯

文章 amyc »

Anton, which 「蔬菜湯」are you talking about? The mixed veggie soup, or the organic dry veggie detox?

To live happily, we need to please ourselves first by getting to know ourselves better. You are drinking the veggie soup to nourish and cleanse your body, don't take it as a quick-fix for losing weight. If your lover take you out to cinema and dinner every single night, you will soon get bored. But, if cinema and dinner once or twice a week, it's a joy. So, use the same theory on your body.

As for your overweight hubby, sometimes you love him so much that you do things that "you think" are "the best" for him. When he doesn't want to change, don't force your views on him. Just love him as he is, don't ever try to persuade him. Put youself in his shoes, others couldn't make you do things if you don't want to, right?

Various cases taught me that men do not have enough energy if they only consume veggie soup. However, if veggie soup go with a plate of meat, it's a different story. Some of my friends have great successes in maintaining their weight by drinking veggie soup on Friday night to detox the body till noon time on Saturday, eating veggie and meat only with no rice twice or thrice a week. By the way, having organic oatmeal for breakfast with proper chewing is a good starter for the day and good for a smoother lymphatic system.

[引用]| 作者 amyc | 20th Jan 2006 18:00 PM

回覆文章