102 多元豆蜜 Multi-purpose mung honey

慧儀在香港經濟日報健康版的專欄文章
gleung
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2012-10-31, 10:40

Re: 102 多元豆蜜 Multi-purpose mung honey

文章 gleung »

您好!我第一次接觸豆蜜,已經是幾個月前了,因趕時間而沒有再細心看清楚豆蜜是什麼。我於上星期日因為等外賣而又再一次走進那格仔店裏,由細到大,我的皮膚都沒有大問題,連暗瘡也很少出,可以說是皮光肉滑,在這3,4個月不知出了什麼問題,面上不停地長出暗瘡,我想我這年紀應該不會這樣出暗瘡,由於太嚴重的原故,我只好找皮膚科醫生,食了4星期的抗生素,暗瘡沒有停出,只是好了一點點,而醫生給我的藥膏很乾,暗瘡位置都,脫皮,心情真的很差,繼而是暗瘡印,醫生給了我去印膏,我用了一晚,暗瘡位置就紅了,所以便沒有再用了。而當我再次見到豆蜜,抱著試一試的心態,到今天已用了三天,每天洗面後都當mask用,雖然未見到明顯效果,但希望keep住每天用及食中藥,可以幫到我。我遲點再跟大家報告我嘅情況吧。謝謝張小姐的安排及回覆,麻煩您哦

gleung,您所說的「每天洗面後都當mask用…」是甚麼意思?是用其他洗面奶洗面後才用豆蜜敷嗎?
其實,您可以用有機食物成份的豆蜜作為洗面膏,不過,若有化妝就要先完成落妝程序才可使用豆蜜。

建議使用豆蜜方案:
早上用豆蜜洗面:自額頭至銷骨用清水弄濕,輕輕塗上四分一茶匙份量豆蜜,兩分鐘後洗去即可。注意:千萬別刻意做磨砂。
晚上用豆蜜洗面:若有化妝要先落妝,然後跟上述方法用豆蜜。
隔晚用豆蜜敷面:若有化妝要先落妝,然後跟以下步驟用豆蜜:
一、自額頭至銷骨用清水弄濕;
二、輕輕塗上半茶匙份量的豆蜜;
三、當mask敷5-10分鐘;
四、用清水輕輕洗去豆蜜即可;
五、晚上睡覺若不開冷氣就不用塗潤膚霜。

平日記緊不時一口一口地飲水。

始終,我只能靠您寫的文字了解您的情況,最好的方法是趁我到外推廣豆蜜時來見見面又或報讀活用豆蜜工作坊:wink:

wluk
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2013-02-22, 14:01

文章 wluk »

張慧儀小姐, 陸美芳..

很高興認識豆蜜。今天試敷在手背後覚得很滑和白。我會嘗試給小兒用希望可改善他的濕疹和面上的豆豆。
好。使用後若有提問和分享請貼在樓下。 :wink:

陸美芳 張慧儀..

dchung
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2013-02-25, 14:54

文章 dchung »

Amy:

我用了在堂上拿到的那一小盒香薰豆蜜來洗頭,覺得好正好正好正。我平日洗頭會用洗頭水和護髮素,但用豆蜜洗頭沒有加護髮都可以。洗完頭頭髮沒有即刻變得柔軟,但又沒有硬到很難梳理。頭髮是有你所講的豆蜜粒粒殘留,但我覺得沒問題,第二天覺得頭髮好清爽,好正。

我的腳面有濕疹,間唔中會痕,聽你說豆蜜可以舒緩濕疹,就用黃豆大的豆蜜搽在腳面濕疹位,半日才洗去,用了三日。今天記起,發覺用了豆蜜之後真的沒有痕。

Debbie

張慧儀
文章: 1620
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

文章 張慧儀 »

豆蜜用家 meow meow 跟慧儀分享,說自己一向頭髮稀疏,用豆蜜洗頭一段日子之後,長出很多幼髮,現在頭髮變得濃密多了,所以她非常樂意與同事朋友分享她的豆蜜生髮故事。

有頭髮少的同事問她豆蜜是否真的有用,她好心送了一點豆蜜給這位同事。這位同事用過豆蜜,發覺效果很好,訂購了豆蜜全家齊齊用。有朋友見她說得豆蜜這麼好,就送她一包綠豆粉,叫她自己造。

這位同事問meow meow:去邊度買生蜜呀?可唔可以用麥盧卡蜜糖呀?可唔可以用普通蜜糖呀?

我聽 meow meow 講完之後,相信有可能我說得不太清楚,現在再講一次:
第一、 綠豆粉一定要新鮮磨的,不要儲存太久,所以我每一次都是小批量製作;
第二、 所有原材料與生產過程一定要乾淨過乾淨,非常清潔,所以綠豆和生蜜都要是有機的;
第三、 大家若有看我這個討論區都會知道我找生蜜找得很辛苦。
   生蜜在這個地球上愈來愈少,而有機生蜜就更加少。
   現在我為大家造豆蜜每次要訂的生蜜的量都不少,才可以取到一個好一點的價錢,才可以用現在這個價錢賣給大家。

所以,若您自己想在家造豆蜜來玩玩的話,不妨用其他蜜糖,您一定可以造到豆蜜的樣子出來,但您要冒一個險,就是如果您的原材料是污糟的話,您將一些污糟的東西放在一個您有問題的地方,效果就有可能適得其反。

kanako
文章: 12
註冊時間: 2013-05-20, 13:06

文章 kanako »

Dear Amy, Dear Kanako,

Mung Honey is sitting next to my bath towel.
And I often think of you whenever I open the bottle.

Yes, Amy. I enjoy your Mung Honey everyday at bath time. Thank you. :wink:

I applied Mung honey to my 6 year old daughter whose elbows had the itch for sensitive dry skin.
She said that her chaps on her elbow got pain when honey was applied.
So that I use the honey on her dried part of skin such as shoulders and tummy.
Now she is free from itches.
I think the honey and passing the climate (from Spring to Summer) helped her keratin condition increased.
I am happy to learn that your daughter is free from itchy skin.
My advice: Instead of you applying Mung Honey on her, teach her to use Mung Honey on herself very gently, DO NOT SCRUB the chapped skin, just spread it out. When she learns how to do it on her own, she will get the most benefits.

For myself, I like to use it as the soft scrub on my chest, shoulders and neck.
The texture of my skin improves.  

Now I am going to try on my friends, and then to my clients. 
It's wonderful, thank you. If they have questions regarding mung honey usage, please post here. I will do my best to help.

I am looking forward to reading your article on the coming IFA magazine !
I was asked to write an article on the Taiwan conference by the IFA office.
I would love to mention about our friend ship and how I enjoy your honey.
I am happy for you that you are invited by IFA office to write an article on the Taiwan conference.
Thank you for your kindness to mention our friendship and how you enjoy Mung Honey.
I look forward to reading your article. :D

I hope our paths will cross again in the future, keep in contact please. Will do.
________________________________________________________________________________

Munghoneyをいつもバスタオルの隣に置いてます。
蓋を開けるたびに、エイミーに会った時のことを思い出します。
バスタイムで毎日使っていますよ。
自分だけじゃなく、6歳の次女も使っています。次女は内ひじが乾燥のために湿疹になっていて、そこに塗ってみました。
すると、次女は「しみるぅー!」それで掻きすぎている内ひじはやめて、乾燥の目立つ肩やお腹に塗ってあげました。
Munghoneyを使ってきたことと、季節がら乾燥した冬が終わり、春になった事もあってか、かなり乾燥肌が落ち着きました。
私自身はmunghoneyでデコルテと肩にスクラブをする使い方が気に入っています。
とても肌がなめらかになります。
今度は友人にも使ってもらいたいと思っています。その次は私のクライアント(アロマセラピー)にも薦めたいと思っています。

kanako

文章 kanako »

Dear Amy, Kanako,

Thanks to your advice, I will let my daughter apply the honey by herself.
Now she is free from chapped skin from the dry climate.
But her perspiration began to cause her a rash around neck.
Tonight, I applied Evening Primrose oil (Oenothera biennis) on her rash, hoping to ease itchy skin.
I will see whether it worked or not next morning.

Amy, is Mung Honey good for the heat rash skin, too ? From experience, mung honey helps relieving kids from rashes with perspiration.
May she apply it on her neck ?  She may apply a very thin layer of mung honey on her neck after washing the area with water. Let mung honey sit for 5 minutes for a start, then add on till 15 minutes gradually. When the time is up, wash off mung honey with water and dry the area. Normally, the rash will become dry and the itchy feeling gone in two to three days' time. Kids become happier when they are no longer bothered by the wet and itchy rash.

I am curious to know what ingredient of mung bean works on trouble skins.
How did you learn the efficiency of Mung Honey ? Something like grandma's wisdom ? Read my article on Aromatherapy Times to learn more about Mung Honey. :wink:

I am happy to keep in touch with you, Amy ! Me too, Kanako.

kanako

文章 kanako »

Dear Amy, Dear Kanako,

Thank you for answering for my questions.
My daughter, Nanaco, enjoys applying Mung Honey by herself. Good girl, Nanaco. :D
Along with Mung Honey, I tie her long hair in order to have her neck and back free from stimulation.
Now her neck has no heat rash. Great.

She skinned her knee today.
I didn't apply the honey on the knee, thinking it would smart.
Can she use Mung Honey on her knee to cure ? Do you mean she fell and hurt her knee? If yes, apply Lavender essential oil straight away on the area to stop bleeding and ease the pain will be much more handy than Mung Honey. You may apply mung honey later though.

For myself, I enjoy Mung Honey every bath time.
I apply it on my face and neck, hoping anti-aging.
After taking bath with the honey, my face needs face cream to prevent from drying.
My face is easy to get dry for many years.
But while I was in Taiwan, my face didn't need face cream after taking bath with the honey.
Therefore I guess the difference of the water makes the difference on my skin. The difference in water and climate play an important part on the skin.
My suggestion: use one teaspoon of mung honey for mask from forehead to the neck once a week. Let it sit for 15 minutes to feel its nourishing effect. :wink:

I hold lessons on aromatherapy a few time a month, at my house.
I enjoy teaching how to use essential oils in the dairy life for the people who just began to study aromatherapy.

I hope the more and more people get interested in aromatherapy, and the day may come medical facilities welcome high-standard aromatherapists like IFA members. Yes! This is the reason why I aim at holding 100 aromatherapy seminars from May 2013 to May 2014 ~ so that more and more people in Hong Kong learn to use high quality essential oils for better living.

Thank you, Amy. You're welcome.
Keep in touch Will do.

My best regards, Kanako Blessings, Amy

kanako

文章 kanako »

Dear Amy, Dear Kanako,

Thank you for taking time out to answer my questions You’re welcome.

Actually, Nanaco fell and hurt her knee.
And I applied 2 % Lavender essential oil in sweet almond oil on her knee as soon as she returned home.
It is nice to know that we both think of the same treatment in that case.
If you were me, what percentage of lavender you would apply on such a wound ?
I used 2 % of lavender, since the wound gets sharp pain with 100 % lavender oil.
If I were you, I would use 100% organic Lavender essential oil on the wound with a prerequisite: prepare the person for the treatment.
I would tell Nanaco that applying Lavender essential oil neat on the area would help her heal better and quicker but she might experience sharp pain.
Once Nanaco was prepared, I would apply a very thin layer of Lavender neat from without to within on the wound while telling her the lavender story.
After applying the first layer of Lavender essential oil, there would still be blood coming out from the wound; I would ask Nanaco to wipe the blood off herself.
Asked her to come back in half an hour or so to have another thin layer of Lavender essential oil applied on the wound.
This way, Nanaco would learn how to take care of her wound and not be afraid.
With the accumulating effect of essential oil, her wound would probably be healed within hours.

Thank you for your advice how to use Mung Honey for my face.
I will use it as a musk and let it sit for 15 minutes ! Great. Do keep me posted.

Amy, I admire that you are working on projects one after another ! 
Kanako, we could not control when we are going to die, but we may choose to live life to the full according to our preferences. :D

Best regards, Blessings,
Kanako Amy

kanako

文章 kanako »

Hello Amy ! Hello Kanako ! :wink:

Thank you for your answers !!
I am going to tell you how efficient Mung Honey is on my face skin.

I enjoy using the Mung Honey at bath time.
I am sure that Mung Honey has helped my cheeks, which are tend to get dry, maintain their natural moisture.
While I applied the honey on my face for only a few minutes, I didn't realize it.
But when I applied for 15 mitutes as you recommended, the honey worked superbly !
I feel slight itch under the honey musk. I guess it is because of its osmotic pressure is higher on the damaged skin.
From experience, about 10 minutes after mung honey is applied, the person may feel a warm and itchy feeling on the area. This is a sign that the mung honey synergy is working.

Amy, will you suggest me how to use the greenish layer ?
At the conference, you taught me that bottom layer in the bottle is good for something. 
I am sorry I can hardly remember it,,, It's okay. :D
Is the "greenish layer" and "bottom layer" you wrote refer to the same thing? If yes, here it goes:
The greenish layer at the bottom is mainly the mung bean skin which is heavier that sinks to the bottom over time.
You may use it for coarse areas like the elbows, the knees and the heels that needs special attention. Use it as a scrub or mask.
If you apply this greenish layer to the face and neck, do it very gently.

Best Regards, Blessings,
Kanako Amy

kanako

文章 kanako »

Dear Amy, Dear Kanako,

Mung Honey has just arrived now ! Great!
It had reached at my house yesterday evening. At that time no one was at home, and I ordered post office to resend me today.
If I was at home then, the Mung Honey took 4 days to reach me. So it doesn't take long for mung honey to travel from Hong Kong to Japan. :wink:
The pack was passed to my hand from the postman. So the Mung Honey was not left in the mailbox. Yes, I sent it by Registered Mail to make sure it arrive safely.

Amy, can I drip the new mung honey over the rest in the bottle ?
Or should I drip the new one in a clean new bottle ?
Kanako, if you were using dry and clean spoon to take mung honey out from the bottle, you can drip the new mung honey into the old bottle. However, if you were using wet fingers to take out mung honey, then it's better to drip the new one in a clean new bottle.
BTW, remember to cut open the environmental friendly plastic bag to use every single bit of mung honey. :)

Best regards, Blessings,
Kanako Amy

回覆文章