講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

消減臀部及下肢水腫--減輕膝踝負擔
Sychan
文章: 5
註冊時間: 2008-05-07, 21:41

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 Sychan »

Hi Amy, Hi Sonia..

My reason for joining this class is very simple: to slim down my legs back to the 'normal' size that many of my girlfriends get to enjoy. I have not worn a skirt since year 1 at university, and I don't plan on wearing one until my legs are proportionate to my hands. You are right about the confidence issue. Apart from my skin problems, my legs are a real killer of confidence. It may sound ridiculous, but it really makes me feel that I don't deserve to be romantically admired to the fullest extent if my legs stay this way (hahaha). No, actually it's no laughing matter. I want it to change. Of course, my value is not defined by my physical body or any other worldly achievement, but the truth is, at the moment it does make me dislike myself.
Sonia Chan 寫:It may sound ridiculous, but it really makes me feel that I don't deserve to be romantically admired to the fullest extent if my legs stay this way (hahaha). No, actually it's no laughing matter. I want it to change. Of course, my value is not defined by my physical body or any other worldly achievement, but the truth is, at the moment it does make me dislike myself.
厭惡只會讓您不喜歡的東西一直纏著您、跟著您,學習去完全接受和愛惜自己,您會漸漸發覺您不喜歡的東西在您的愛惜中為您改變。

仔細看清楚陪了您多年的這一雙腿,就當她們是您最心儀的情人,用手輕輕撫摸她們,告訴她們您的意願,請她們幫您忙去達成。

I really want to wear a skirt. I would look good in it.

The current abnormal size of my legs also make it difficult for me to find a fitting pair of trousers. Right now, my jeans are big enough to hold the flesh of my legs, but the waist is too huge and I have to use a very big belt to keep the trousers from falling down.

Also, my legs feel painful occasionally because they swell. So it would be nice to get rid of that discomfort.

I think that if my legs become slender again, I would glow and be able to do many things with extra confidence. Right now it always feels like a pretence.

意願強烈,下定決心努力練習,您就是在一步步把夢想往自己拉過來了。

See you.

Cheers

PS (When you reply to this post, please don't mention my Chinese name. Thanks) Yes, madam. :wink:

lwmp
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2009-05-18, 09:53

文章 lwmp »

Hi Amy, Hi lwmp..

昨晨我站在家中的全身鏡前端詳良久,視線始終停留在胃和肚腩上。

一直以來,有很多次,我都跟自己說:不要嫌棄她們的「外型」,她們著實為我背負了太多了,尤其是情緒垃圾。
挑剔的後果:更多的偏見和心情不愉快。欣賞的後果:互相體諒和互相幫助去做好件事。 :wink:

最近個多月,我重看中醫調理身體,得知有些我平常愛吃或常吃的食物對我的腸胃不利,我請她們幫助我,在面對這些「誘惑」時,能節制一下我的口腹之慾。

我對自己承諾過,我要好好愛惜自己的身體,我相信學習伸引、淋巴引流及其他的活動等,都有助我實現這個承諾。
努力學習 =/= 可以實現承諾。
學了功夫後,最重要的是用心實諓和修正,與身體重修舊好,同心協力將學到的功夫優化為最合您用的東西。
每天親眼見證著您對自己的承諾一步步實現,那感覺很美妙。

我不肯定這個「要求」是否與今次課堂的主題相符,我們見面時再商量及修訂吧。 好。

20/5/09

lwmp
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2009-05-18, 09:53

文章 lwmp »

Hi Amy, Hi lwmp..

上課當晚後因約了朋友吃飯,之後仲話去唱K,好夜先返歸,本來都諗住明天才開始。但回家洗澡過後,還是心思思開始在家正式做第一次練習。

當按完第一式的36下之後,我突然不帶記得怎樣做第二式,可幸隨後的大腿和小腿部分都仍記得怎樣做。過程中沒太大感覺,只努力記著三隻手指不要「詫」得太開。

之後一晚都是去街街,返歸後沖完涼好想開始第二日的練習,因為早上醒來已記起第二式怎樣做了,日間間中都想起箇中的步驟, 偏偏自洗手間出來,就接到一個電話,大家都以為這只是一通匯報式、很快會結束的電話,但後來一傾就差不多兩個鐘,兼且外子在我臨傾完電話的半個鐘前回來,疲累不堪的他一躺下來便立時與周公相會,令我每晚做練習的地盤──大床,就被佔據了。而且當我掛下電話時,已十分累,也很想尋周公去。來電者告訴我,這次傾談很有意思,令我覺得這次將自己時間騰出來的「決定」都頗有意義。是以你見到報告中並沒有21/5的紀錄。
lwmp 寫:早上醒來已記起第二式怎樣做了
這是身體經過休息,回復精神的表現。
lwmp 寫:大家都以為這只是一通匯報式、很快會結束的電話,但後來一傾就差不多兩個鐘…
人生苦短,不時讓這些「匯報式」電話失控,由幾分鐘變成差不多兩個鐘,打亂了自己的計劃、理想…,值得嗎?
讀物:公廁

lwmp 寫:令我每晚做練習的地盤──大床,就被佔據了。
愛惜自己,工具不能少:購置一張舒適的私家蓆放在家裡,隨時隨地鋪開就可以做練習。

基於之前一晚欠交功課,翌日縱然仍在趕工中,都忍不住在午後補回練習,是以22/5有兩次的練習時間。直至這天,我已練習了兩三次,每次都發覺頭兩式在腰腹位置有點困難,因為隆起的肚腩令我很難接觸到腹股溝淋巴結群的邊界線。我有想過做了第一式、開啟了這淋巴區後,就站起來做第二式(因為站立時肚腩被拉「平」了,相對令我的手指和手掌可真正接觸到肚腩及邊界線的部分),但當我未正式開始做練習前,試做一下又發覺感覺上不大對勁,於是我繼續以上課時所學的坐直、將兩腿分開,完成了整套練習。

隨後一日,亦因夜歸未能練習。今晚當我再練習時,我嘗試不坐直,而是略為挨後坐,並以另一隻手作支撐,結果我終於可以接觸到肚腩及邊界線的部分。練習時,我不斷提醒自己要對自己溫柔一點。感覺上,我正在不斷呵護自己。
叻。畀心機。

雖然從數字上看,臀腿都沒有縮減,而且在我練習了兩次的22/5,下午及晚上練習前所量度的尺寸差別頗大。我只感覺到當天下午後期個肚谷谷哋,不肯定是經期前的徵兆(根據上個月的紀錄,經期差不多在一周後會來,但近幾個月到來的日子仍有差別);還是腸胃的問題(因我一向都有腸風),這兩天都有光顧大大公司,但不太暢順,去了兩三次,仍似未完;當然還有可能是心情影響,因為手頭上做了成個禮拜的工作仍未完成,所餘時間不多,兼且聯想到從前遲交的沮喪和挫折心情。

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy... Hi Betty..

Sweeping after anima kneading, the feeling is stronger, relaxes better.
blood circulates better~

Do you know why the effect is more obvious after the anima kneading? Put your thinking cap on and tell me. :D

Still hairy... but lower stomach smaller~ yay~ :twisted:
Lower back sometimes smaller, sometimes swollen, sometimes sore...
but sides on top of hipbones seem to be smaller too.

When you are able to answer the question above, you will be able to help yourself better towards your dream body.

Betty Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy..

Why it's better after anima kneading??

umm... where's my thinking cap??

I'll take a guess?

Its because after anima kneading, I have more positive energy and less 'dirty/negative stuff' in the way, so everything I do is more direct to my inner body.

Betty :oops:

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy~

Sweeping slowly, feels the slight circulation in leg. I got a number of mosquito bites on my legs lately… The sweeping seem to make them smaller and lessen the swollen. But still hairy!!

:twisted:

mwong
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2009-06-21, 21:09

文章 mwong »

HI Amy, Hi mwong..

I wanna join this course because "someone special" keeps reminding me that I'm in real bad shape and I should treat myself nicely and to get rid of 水腫 ASAP. Now I finally make up my mind and hoping to move my steps forward to become a better and healthy person ever after.
Great to hear that you've finally made up your mind to move forward.
Learn to communicate with yourself along the way.
You will soon find that the "someone special" is the mwong within that has been watching over you all these years, waiting for you... :wink:

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,  Hi Betty..

Been real slack on this lately.. but after sweeping last night, my legs felt so relieved and the meat around my knees have soften sooo much.
I feel like i am in a dreamy state when opening my gateways, slowly and gently pumping them, i feel there's some kind of energy (?) in that area, i also try picture what's happening inside, under those fingertips, soft tiny moist cushions being pressed lightly bit by bit, liquid being pumped through, that's what i visualize... :?:

懶懶閒地做練習的後果:是兩日開心三日唔開心;
愛惜自己,每日專注和有紀律地做這幾分鐘練習的後果是:效果明顯之外,您還會愈來愈尊重自己。
您咁聰明,您一定識得揀邊樣對自己最好。 8)

全身放鬆、感受到體液的流動、進入愉悅狀態…這些都是通過有恆地練習淋巴引流的效益。

Betty  Amy..

Betty
文章: 3
註冊時間: 2008-01-23, 15:10
來自: Hong Kong

文章 Betty »

Hi Amy, Betty..

During the reality check up infront of the mirror from last time (check the upperbody post), I saw how horrible my lower body have become as well. Big hips, big thighs and even my 小腿 have become huge >< no wonder my legs were really tired easily.

I immediately did sweeping for my lower body after my upper body sweeps. I did 6 sweeps on each side and i feel the coolness result from the blood circulating inside. I sweep myself carefully and gently. immediately my legs are relaxed and softened. Feels really great and relieving.
After the first stay of starting again, it was noticable that my thighs and 小腿(especially) have slimmed down. Also, my legs feel lighter.

I have been feeling like wearing high heels lately, so everytime i do, i sweep my legs to relax them once i get home. it seems to soothe them better. circulating the blood that have been all rushed to the tip of my feet, back through the whole of my legs again.

回應見這連結,不贅。

Betty Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,  Betty..

Each morning when I look at my lower body in the mirror, I can see especially my hips are getting less swollen.

During last night's sweeping, the bottom of my feet was soooo sweaty, it's yuck! I had to wipe my hands before i sweep my knees. Remember to put a cotton towel by your side to wipe off the sweat when done. Think of sweat as debris coming out from your body, get rid of it double quick.

I feel that my legs are more tensed than before when i sweep the parts below my knees but it will eventually loosen up again.

I touched my legs very lightly and gets a cooling feeling.

Betty  Amy..

回覆文章