繼續觀察。
靜心聆聽左頰很突出的那塊肉在跟您說些甚麼,不要過濾,把訊息記下。

sze
文章: 29
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 21:05
來自: 北角

第二天的匯報

文章 sze »

昨晚半夜上廁所,發現眼皮平坦,完全沒有腫。今早起床,左眼ok,右眼就腫了一點,現在9pm,做完第二次引流2小時左右,腫脹情況減輕了很多。開始在想像凹下去的眼皮是怎麼樣子(好像從來沒試過)。
今天把頭髮紥起來時非常滿意,因為臉部的輪廓好看了;只是嘴紋很明顯,以前好像沒有的,現在嘴紋+虎紋形成了兩個八字,可能需要一些時間才能撫平。

女為悅己者容,愛惜自己,美麗由內散發出來。
繼續努力。

剛才把「面部淋巴引流」的帖子全看完,發現自己一年半前的帖子,當時只做了兩三次就沒有繼續了,這次一定會很努力的。

sze,很高興看到您這次畀心機練習,並把功課貼帖。回顧一年半前的sze,已是進步。
人生沒有多少個一年半,好好把握。

看到有同學寫到眼部的脂肪粒不見了,我就檢查自己的。左眼有一粒很頑固的粒粒,我每天早上醒來都會以為它是「眼屎」想把它揉掉,因為不成功才記起那是小粒粒;剛才發現它變軟了,明天早上再觀察後事如何。

如果您願意放下外在的sze,與內在的sze重修舊好,細心感受身體的變化,您會進步得更快。
讀物:照鏡

「張慧儀教練提供方案,修正學員的技巧,但永不會落場陪跑。」這句話很耳熟,是王教練的名言呢。明天讓他檢查一下我的進展再作匯報。

再來一句王政名言:「您要別人幫忙,您首先要願意讓別人幫忙,還要幫忙別人去幫忙您,別人才幫得上忙。」^__^

有一位同學說過學完淋巴引流才發覺平時對她本人很「大力」,原來自己都是,難怪教練整天說我粗魯啦。現在無論洗臉、抹臉抹手、抹汗,都會很輕很溫柔地對待自己,已經放棄「擦」的方式。

叻。

靜心聆聽左頰很突出的那塊肉在跟您說些甚麼,不要過濾,把訊息記下。
聽不懂,怎麼辦?

那就先放下,有空靜心時再聆聽吧。

sze

7月3日記事

文章 sze »

昨晚11點多才有空,本來想偷懶,誰知道看到您在稱讚我,有點不好意思,就馬上做淋巴引流了。今天下午在健身室還加班做了一次。不過這兩天沒有什麼特別感受,明天再觀察吧。

Joan
文章: 20
註冊時間: 2006-05-29, 19:00

文章 Joan »

自從我和我先生和王政先生見過面,成為他的徒兒之後,我和我先生之間的關係、婚姻生活和人際關係都已經改善了很多。張小姐列出這一句王政名言正是精要所在。

以前我和我先生常常因為過份緊張對方而吵吵鬧鬧,又常常因為一些小事情而把積壓著的一肚子的悶氣發洩在對方身上;現在我都會學會給對方預留空間。

sze

7月5日記事

文章 sze »

今天早上趕著工作沒有練習,有點內疚,所以傍晚在健身室的蒸氣房裏補做。這兩天沒有什麼大進展,只是不過不失。

英雄,好耐無溝通啦,有無做功課jet?:wink:

sze

進展報告

文章 sze »

我有做功課,不過有時只做50%,這幾天太忙,晚課暫停了。
最初做顎腺淋巴引流時,按到很多液體,現在它們失蹤了,手指按到顎骨,反而覺得硬硬的,手感不好。

大面珠done又話大面珠done,骨charchar又話骨charchar!

嘩,原來已過了兩個星期。知道就好啦。

Doris
文章: 26
註冊時間: 2008-04-03, 14:35

鶴引伸引

文章 Doris »

Amy, Doris..

練習了鶴引伸引兩個星期了, 己能成功轉一個圓圈, 但身體還是在動, 後頸中間有d痛
請把整個鶴引伸引的每一個動作和期間牽動了的那些部位仔細貼帖讓我跟進。

Doris Amy..

Maggie Mak
文章: 40
註冊時間: 2007-05-05, 22:49

Re: 舊學員個人研習班:內容.功課.討論

文章 Maggie Mak »

小組班和個人班都上過, 我的經驗是小組班的好處是平d, 有人陪, 但問題時間不夠, 老師亦很難兼顧每一位同學的需要。個人班最大的好處是能暢所欲言, 尤其是有些私人問題,不方便在同學面前透露的資料。上課時, 老師集中就我的需要/問題提出更貼身、針對性的建議,充分利用上課時間, 不用在網上問N次咁麻煩。 另外練習多幾次, 不用多講, 返屋企都無咁快忘記啦. 不過當然要付出多d代價。
Maggie

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy… Hi Betty..

It is nice to see you again :twisted: ~
I have been wanting to pick up the techniques that I’ve left behind for some time now, because I have experienced the good changes that these techniques bring me, I know it works, it makes a difference, but I eventually give up on myself. Therefore, I want to give myself another chance, pick myself up again, not giving myself up and do better, find myself again, I want to love myself.

學曉愛惜自己,和自己好好相處,就一如有個支持自己的摯友在身邊,走起路來不再感到孤單難行。

Apart from the techniques, having a coach by my side gives me reassurance and encouragement that it is possible for me to change more, to become better. I was able to know straight away, what I did wrong, what I did right, and how I can do better. I learnt that I am lack of security or trust in myself, because during the session, it proves that I rely and seek reassurance from my coach. When she says nothing, I accuse myself in doing something wrong. I tend to put myself down. I lack of giving myself some needed positive-ness. I don’t know when I gained this consistency in thinking to myself that ‘I can’t do it’. Once again proven, I am my biggest enemy and no one else.
您有沒有想過,教練默不作聲地看著您複習所學,其實是在欣賞您的表現,為您的進步高興呢?
既然現在知道原來是自己嫌棄自己,事情就好辦。這就開始跟自己好好溝通,重修舊好,將這個您認為是最大的敵人(阻力)搖身一變,成為您最好的閨中密友(助力)。

After picking up the techniques again, I already feel a lot better about myself. Even though, I occasionally still get sadden by my inner voice during little obstacles in daily life, but I feel less nervous and stressed before sleep now, I am actually get quite happily excited??... Therefore, whenever I sleep late now, it’s not because of the negative feelings anymore but replaced by a happy one, why?
知道有人惜自己喎,梗係心甜兼鬆毛鬆翼啦。 :D

Although, I do get better sleep now, if I manage to get some sleep. I feel that my eyes have rested to 100%, unlike the feeling of my eyes weren’t entirely relaxed or closed during the night, even though they were. (I can open my eyes bigger now!) I find it a bit hard to concentrate this time than the first time I’ve learnt these techniques. Even in front of the mirror, my mind wonders off thinking, I need to constantly tell myself to look at the mirror again and to stop thinking.
下次當您望著鏡子又開始胡思亂想時,不要阻止,同時要專注記下胡思亂想的內容,看看是否您的心兒在發訊息給您。

Even so, when I look at myself in the mirror after getting changed, I am starting to get a satisfied feeling, praising to myself with my inner voice: ‘see, you look better already, keep it up!’ I feel like these techniques have this magical quality that gives me a hopeful feeling. Both my physique and mind teams up together suddenly, not one side letting the other party down. While the body gives positive changes little by little, not ever a voice saying ‘I can’t do it’ or ‘maybe I can do it…’, but a definite ‘I CAN do it.’
神奇的不是來自您學了的功夫,而是心兒感受到您對身體的專注和愛護的自然反應。
愛惜自己,首先受惠的一定是自己。 :wink:

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy...  Hi Betty..
From last time..

I am starting to pay more attention to myself again, and that makes me feel good. I realize changes, I don’t need to guess or depend on others' opinion as much as before. However, sometimes I still get affected by other people when they comment about me.

After last time, missing a week until I meet up with you again, I realized I don’t rely on you as much with how I do my sanjan etc.. Even though after seeing you prove that I didn’t do them perfectly, but I managed to deal with it independently.

A coach is someone whom you learn the skills you want so as to better yourself, not someone to rely on. 8)
Learn the skills by heart, practise and ask questions along the way until you can master the skills. The best person to count on is always always yourself.
Great to hear that you are getting along better with yourself. Keep it up. :wink:

Myself being my biggest enemy…
I am starting to trust myself more, but in some cases, it’s been hard, I still put myself down and worry about myself. Over think a lot = my habit.

I don’t go to sleep with happily excited feelings anymore but with thinking again though.. what I want to do, what I need to do, what can I do?
I sleep late again lately.
But falls asleep really fast when I let myself to.

I have listened to myself, what is bothering me when I try to concentrate and look in the mirror. I keep reminding myself the things that I need to do and I want to try, sometimes are ideas that I wanna try out, sometimes are things that I want myself to achieve etc… So I tried telling myself that, I am having a date with myself, I dun have time for other things just yet, so think about it after I finish dating myself lo. And that seem to work, I can concentrate better. :twisted:

Last week, I felt really lazy as I keep doing the sanjan etc.. but I still looked shit, felt shit, nothing really changed or even gotten worst, my bones disappeared again.. Then I start to not turn up on dates as much when I date myself… Which makes it worst! I remember you saying that lying to myself is even worst than lying to others… Damn, you were so right… So even this week, I may have been lazy, not dating myself as much, but I don’t lie to myself, I ‘talk numbers’ (negotiate) with myself. I stayed looking alright, or even better. I learnt to be true to myself. I feel less guilty too. :p

betty
  Amy..

回覆文章