講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

消減乳房及上肢水腫--保持體態美
Aking
文章: 122
註冊時間: 2007-07-21, 09:51
來自: hong kong

文章 Aking »

有努力練習的, 不過覺好疲累, 右邊頭痛唔舒服, 爭取多些時間休息, 所以未寫下進展的問題.... 不過, 當現在寫的時候, 之前的問題消失了, 原來 --問題都只是當下的~~~~

上完私人班, 好勤力早晚做功課…….想不到, 學習胸部及上肢淋巴引流後, 與自己身體的合拍度升級, 融合感強烈了. 是否胸部及上肢淋巴引流會幫助我慢慢打開心窗 ?

係。

最驚喜是身體復原能力在勤力練習下, 比前加快了…..….右邊頭痛在早兩晚做完進階淋巴引流後, 出現像通電的感覺, 好唔舒服, 好似有蟻咬一樣, 但又覺身體話我知在調適中, 睡醒後, 頭比前輕鬆, 重側的感覺減輕.

在昨晚, 做完進階淋巴引流後, 到右邊下巴附近又出現通電的感覺, 今早, 摸臉時, 發現肌肉柔軟了不少, 照鏡時, 看到鏡中的雙眼內的哭泣 – 有感動, 有伸冤的感覺. 因為在練習頸項伸引時, 才發覺右臉一直是痳…..當時內心很驚….. 只想到比心機勤力練, 一定會好的. 直至學習胸部及上肢淋巴引流後, 感覺胸口的寒氣散出來, 右臉的感覺慢慢回復出來.

困在胸口多年的冤屈氣得以釋解出來,就有如踢走一團塞在體內的肥膏,aking,您又向前跨了一大步啦。 :wink:

當我寫一些令我痛心, 唔舒服的事情時, 全身會打冷震, 唔想寫下來…….想哭…. ? 不明白

由得自己哭,但要堅持把令自己痛心, 唔舒服的事情寫下來,正視它們,不要再花氣力左閃右避。

Aking

文章 Aking »

真的想不到蓄了這麼多冤屈氣在內 , 有入無出 , 怪不得胃部經常性會痛 , 引起的原因在乎似知不知之間, 是自己不想面對嗎?

這幾天照鏡, 眼睛所發出的冤氣真的很重, 胃亦在陰陰痛, 好像在發信息, 但感不清它在說什麼? 我還是照常飲食 , 心情還好 – 8分.

感受唔到就開口問,畀您問得兩問嫌您煩唯有回應一下。
似唔似男仔追女仔呢? :wink:

Aking

文章 Aking »

唉~~ 還說心情好, 原來我唔理它, 一感覺它時, 心情直轉至下 – 3分, 晚上又唔想上堂,
奇怪,真的怕見張慧儀嗎 ? 又不是上個人班,
問自己 – 它亦不理, 只在把體內的怒火像火山一樣, 滔滔不絕湧出來, 令我應接不下, 現在只好等待它再與我談話中…..

上床睡覺時, 聽聽內裡感受時, 它把我駡到狗血淋頭, 駡的是我平時駡別人不肖的說話, 原來駡人等同于駡自己, 以後都要小心為上. 都幾有女朋友駡男朋友的感覺, 只是搭不到口來哄回她, 現在等待她下啖氣……

一隻手指指住人鬧,三隻手指其實指住自己。 :wink:

女朋友鬧男朋友時,梗係有啲嘢唔順,唔敢講咪用鬧嘅方法嚟表達囉。咁您要點呢?
「哄」唔係個好方法,最緊要係乜嘢呀?

Aking

文章 Aking »

「哄」唔係個好方法,最緊要係乜嘢呀?

最初唔知點做, 問都唔理, 由她發脾氣, 早上照鏡都唔睬我, 好大脾氣, 根骨痛. 都唔知佢想點, 中午吃飯前再照鏡, 口黑臉黑的對著我, 想不如做3次頸項伸引, 放鬆一下, 當做到最尾時, 感到我為什麼惹她發火, 因為我常不肖別人口中說愛, 就唔理別人是否接受, 一堆”愛的禮物”垃圾拋過去. 我對我自己就是這樣子, 惹她唔要又唔得, 得到都唔知點處理, 蓄一肚氣, 從來都沒有問她是否鍾意, 接受, 就自把自為拿主意, 又嫌棄她的唔配合, 怪不得她唔睬我.

當我轉一念頭 : - 我要的白馬王子是怎樣時, 出來的句子是 : 接受, 包容, 尊重, 了解….., 是的, 我要做的事就是這樣子, 鏡人的我, 雙眼由含糊變為清淅, 全身輕鬆.

接受 – 這樣子
包容 – 這樣子
尊重 – 這樣子
了解 – 這樣子

是我轉念頭去做去接受, 還是內裡的她轉念頭去做去接受 ? 還是我倆一起做一起接受 ? 似迷途小羊- 糊裡糊塗, 唔知點做 ? 感不習慣和自然.

Aking

文章 Aking »

胸部淋巴引流 -
這個部位的學習, 是因為想只下半身是不及全身來得好而學的, 結果亦答對, 好開心.

因為它改善了我的心輪, 真的開心好多, 把我儲存在心的垃圾慢慢地清走, 對嗎 – 唔要的, 無謂的垃圾, 留下亦沒意思. 現在的思路明顯清晰很多, 雖然每天都收唔少垃圾 ( 還未懂關門唔收垃圾), 但明顯比以前拋快左. 另一收穫, 胸部線條明顯靚左.

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

My Before & After - Breast & Upper Limbs

文章 Betty08 »

Period: Between Jan 26, 2008 and Feb 18, 2008

Before:
Uneven breasts, Left side bigger than right. Sags down and sideways. Swollen and heavy.
Swollen armpits, arms, invisible collarbones, puffy chest, shoulders. Feels heavy and round, however not too soft. Often thinks, are they really possible to go? Are they meat? Are they Muscles??
Buffed upper stomach, close-to-straight sides (waist). Spare pair of breasts on the back, very padded and round. Wrist and hands extremely swollen.

After:
Less swollen armpits and breasts, feels lighter, a more touchable collarbones, shoulders, upper body less thick, upper stomach flatter, more indented sides (waist), can eat heaps without worsening the state, the bones on chest can be touched, arms less puffed and more losened.
Chest rounder and fuller, comes towards the middle more. Feels more soft and flappy, stretchmarks extremely visible.

My watch swings around my wrist entirely after the first week, rings have become loser, bones more visible on hands. Spare breasts on back became smaller and less folded.

Have been burping during the sweeping, especially when sweeping up the middle from the stomach. Also have experienced throwing up and diaherria after sweeping, but feels a lot lighter and relaxed afterwards.
At first, sweeping for the breast is quite hard and also for the upper arm, quite tiring.
As I do it more, I get used to my body and found a way to sweep smoothly.
ven though, I am a bit repulse to the thought of being cold before doing this excercise, as it is done in nude, but once you start sweeping, your body gets warmed up quite quickly, there maybe sweating sometimes.
If hands are warmed up beforehand, the body can be warmed up faster during the sweeping.

Doris
文章: 26
註冊時間: 2008-04-03, 14:35

胸部及上肢淋巴引流

文章 Doris »

您來學胸部及上肢淋巴引流的目的是甚麼?
清除廢物和減肥

您最想改善的是甚麼部位呢?
生完bb後, 胸部大了兩個碼和鬆弛, 覺得胸部妤重, 想令胸部細D, 結實D

Betty08

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 Betty08 »

Amy~

Sweeping after anima kneading is great!!
The feeling is more obvious.
but the puffed side is still not really reacting much..
arms not reacting much either.. getting more puffed!

however, when sweep up to my stomach and sides, mainly frontal stomach, dimples quickly appear (shrinks faster and more obvious)
That makes me feel better :P

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Dear Amy...  Dear Betty..

Arms are really unstable, still puffed. Breast relaxes and loosens after sweeping. My breasts are swollen and a bit sore, I think my period is coming soon. There are white stretch marks on my left breast after I sweep. The dimples appear on the stomach where the abs are. Collarbones are hiding…
Don't rely on feelings too much. Take measurements and write your journal.
You might hate it now, but in the long run, they are the indicators in helping you figure out what went wrong and move you along to a better Betty.

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy  Betty..

My collarbones were coming out for the sun for a while and it has gone back to it's hiding place. Being really puffed and swollen, after the sweeping, there are visible stretchmarks under my arms, on left breast and on arms. I did the left side first and compared it to the right side, it was obvious that the left shoulder was more angular and pointy when compared to the right. Being able to tell the difference always motivates me :oops:

This morning, during the sweeping, I also farted more. My side waist have also curved in dramatically. Coz of these visible changes, i couldn't help but took another set of measurements straight after, and each measurement have gone down 1-3mm! Amazing!! :shock: (tho.. i haven't written them down...)

如果這些反應能令您雀躍萬分,您就要的起心肝每天有恆地練功夫;您會漸漸發現,這些令您雀躍萬分的感覺不再是曇花一現。
通過堅持鍛鍊功夫,您跟自己的關係會好轉,您更會愈來愈尊重自己。 8)

Betty  Amy..

回覆文章