修正及優化所學--提升生活質素
Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

Re: 舊學員個人研習班:內容.功課.討論

文章 Betty08 »

Dear Amy...   Dear Betty..

V. Leg sanjan:

My thighs and knees have slight changes, gone a bit smaller in size after I really try to feel the 'swirl' inside my lower body. Also the sides on my hipbones have become more firm and smaller.

Good sign. The moment you start REALLY listen to the good Betty within, the change begins.

I am actually not quite sure if it's a 'swirl' or not. but something is moving, pumping/ pulsing right between my virgina and anal section... is it inside or outside, not too sure. but definitely something's moving there.
Good girl. Concentrate on this intimate feeling,feel deeper...

Lower stomach have become smaller :) softer when lie down

My legs are less hard as well, they are more loosen now, it feels really great! They r really soft and squashable~ but still hairy....

One step at a time. Getting too rushy or pushy won't serve you well. :wink:

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy~ Hi Betty..

I can stretch wider but the swirling feel is unstable, not very obvious all the time. Also still hairy!!
Concentrate on the breathing.

My lower back/ waist is really stiff lately. I find it hard to bend over or lie down flat on my back. Doing the leg sanjan is sometimes hard. With my legs against the wall, it feels all the weight of the 2 legs were put on top of the support of my lower back…
When you are in position, remember to relax your lower back. Feel the comfy feeling for a while before you begin the exercise.

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy~  Hi Betty..

The soreness is not in the way anymore while I do the sanjan, but still exist when I stand, sit, etc, especially bend over...
I feel like an old lady...

The pulsing is coming back again as well, but still quite unstable. I feel sometimes it shifts slightly to a side, then sometimes back to the centre.
I do find it more easy to feel it when i concentrate on my breathing, especially when I breathe deeply and slowly, also imagining my lower part is breathing with me too.
This is the way it should be. 8)

Betty :twisted:  Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,

I am doing V. leg x6, 6 breaths each:
instead of getting the swirling feeling, felt like my lower part of my body was breathing, my bottom gets a bit numb as well. Stretching my legs were nice and comfy and the top of my right feet and middle-ish toes jumped a little for the last time's stretching. Starting from the fourth one, my legs were really shakey and tired. I also felt gas being produced in my stomach, especially when I lower my legs in the resting position and I farted a lot during the v-legs exercise, especially when i stretch.. :oops:

while doing it, from time to time I get reminded me of the things that I forgot to do. Like i took a mental note in my head that i need to wash the container to bring tomorrow, but it went to the back of my head during the day. Then when I start stretching my legs and counting slowly, these mental notes will pop up in my head... :?:

Betty

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,  Hi Betty..

Invisible Chair
The meat on my thighs becomes softer and seem like my lower body curves looks better :lol:
While doing the invisible chair, i check my position in the mirror, my biggest concern is still the straightness of my back, whether i can maintian it. it seems better now, but doing it rather slowly. Lower back sweats, my forehead and armpit as well. while going down, it feels like the lower stomach muscles tightening and stressing upwards. my thighs seems hardened and tight too. My toes grips on the ground when i crouch down and my back muscles seem to be tightened too. is that the way it should be?
架式正確。
若您肯的起心肝、持之以恆地天天練習這個伸引動作,減磅之餘,更可大大改善下身曲線。畀心機! :wink:

V.Leg
oh... my legs were soooooooooo shakey!! I had problems lifting it back up. it was during my fourth count. I had to squeeze my eyes hard to concentrate on lifting it back up. I guess i was starting the Invisible chair at the same time, so it's a bit tired. And it was sore for the first few days. however, muscle pain feels great!
出一身汗,排走臭臭,心兒滿意,感覺當然好啦。 8)

Betty  Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,

The invisible chair...

Today, I try to concentrate harder on that spot (the point between virgina and back door..) that you told me to think of, while doing the invisible chair..
I felt my virgina opening and muscles inside pulling upwards as well. It seems my posture have changed a little to reach this reaction. I think I can go down lower? so that I can feel it opening.

Betty

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy... Betty..

I stopped the invisible chair for nearly a week now coz not feeling well before and most importantly, my right knee cap was very sore...
i think i have twisted it in my bad posture when sitting on sofa watching tv... now is better, and i have tried to keep doing invisible chair while my knee cap was not fully recovered, it seems to really stress my right leg... so i stopped again.
Did you put on ointment to protect your knees and ease the pain before doing the invisible chair? :wink:
Let's review the exercise when we meet up tonite.

then i decided to do v.leg instead, coz my legs feel numb for not excercising... then it seem the v.leg helped to lessen the knee cap pain.
but coz of feeling really dizzy while doing it (coz sick) so i stopped..
Take full rest when you are sick, but remember to resume the exercise when you are well.

even though i haven't carried on for some time, my legs shape seem to have maintained and are still quite soft, unlike before, hard to find the bones etc..
If your legs shape seem to have maintained and are still quite soft, unlike before, hard to find the bones etc. even though you haven't carried on the exercies for some time, think about how good you will look if you keep up with the exercises every single day.
Betty, time is too precious to be wasted on building castles in the air. Get on your feet and make it happen! 8)

Betty... Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy... Betty..

this is a hard one to name.. so for now, it's going to be..

Kiss your knee:
  Good. :wink:

Sit on a chair pushed against a wall to be safe, allowing your legs to be bent at 90 degrees and placed shoulder width apart. This is the starting position.

Then starting with your left foot, place it forward and make a comfortable stretch with toes pointing upwards (ankle making 90 degree angle).

Stretch your arms straight up high, inhale while doing so, stomach sucked in, back is kept straight, then
while exhaling slowly lower you body down towards your right thigh, thinking/ aiming for your chin to touch your right knee. Go as low as you can but with shoulders relaxed. Feeling the stretch under your calves and thighs up to your bum.

Once reached your lowest point, take 6 breathes while staying in such posture. Then on the first inhale after the 6, lift your body with the lower back as your pivot point, slowly sitting back up and place your right feet into the starting position.

Then repeat for the right.
Done both left and right = once.

6 times = one set.

After:
My legs felt lighter and loosen up, also softer. The inner side of my right knee seems to be aching a bit. While doing the Kiss your knee, (leaning on my right), my right knee is burning and sore, also very shaky. During that, my right feet will also feel heated up gradually.

Next time when reach your lowest comfortable point leaning on your right knee, during the 6 breaths, feel deeper, go deeper into your body, listen to what she is saying to you, take a note of what's happening to your body and what's on your mind at that moment.

Also, having the chair pushed against the wall feels so much better, less tense, can relax my shoulders more… :twisted: That's my girl.

Betty  Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy,

Kiss your knee:

while doing it, my legs are soooooooooo shaky!! I am so worried that i will fall to the side and flat onto the ground. I tried breathing deeper, the legs shake harder lol.
Realising the head let loose and fall onto my knee/thigh relaxes my upper body more. With each bend, my body can bend lower.
After excercise, my chair will be wet!! Mainly sweating from the bum, inner thighs, back of thigh a little, lower back, neck, forehead and a little on the chest.

Having the hands put forward onto my feet when bent down makes me feel insecure for now, as i shake more... and with my hands on side of feet makes me feel more secure, even tho i shake, as it seems like they can support me if i would fall to the side in any time.

Betty

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,   Betty.. 

I get shaky legs from doing V.Leg. My thighs are sore, and my lower body shakes while i lift.

I take 6 breathes inbetween each lift. I try to concentrate on the stretch, once i reach my limit, i concentrate on my breathing and try to focus in my vagina, thinking of stirring up my power house.   Good work!
One point to note: Do not think of stirring up your power house, instead, lie there and pay attention to her feelings; jot it down on paper.

my legs relaxes more n the senses are clearer after. my lower back more relaxed for sleep straight after.  Tell me your progress a week later.

Betty   Amy.. 

回覆文章