愛惜自己 - 活出彩虹
張慧儀
文章: 1621
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

424 ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

文章 張慧儀 »

圖檔

These two couples made a legendary band that rocked the world. Divorced while the band went on tour, sweeping countries after countries in awe.

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ stopped performing and disbanded in 1980's. Retired or, as they reviewed in recent interviews, were their glorious days was ending at that time?

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ music and lyrics bring like souls together regardless of gender, age, body mass index or ethnicity.

Now almost 40 years later, ᗅᗺᗷᗅ in their seventies gathered once again to make a new album. I Still Have Faith in You is the lead single from their 2021 album "Voyage".

But, hold on a second, the Agnetha and Anni-Frid, who sang and danced on stage in the video I just watched on YouTube, looked exactly the same as in my memory. It has been more than 30 years, aging has not left any trace on their face and body at all. It's unbelievable.

I surfed the web to feed my curiosity.

圖檔

Their creative production team is using digital technology together with motion capture technology to create their digital variants in action. Along with de-aging technology to present faces of ᗅᗺᗷᗅ in their prime years.

When talking with the younger generation, they love the songs in the Mama Mia movie but do not have a clue such beautiful songs are four decades old.

The Voyage avatar concert experience will launch in March of 2022, tickets are for sale now. I better reserve my time-travel ticket double-quick.