235 小禮物 A Small Present

愛惜自己 - 活出彩虹
kin
文章: 20
註冊時間: 2016-04-28, 08:47

聞香後感

文章 kin »

昨天我到慧儀辦公室初試聞香體驗。我腦內已浮起我會否躺在床上聞不同香味呢?應該好放鬆和愉快吧。

到了約好時間,上到目的地,原來坐著閉上眼睛已可在聞香中見到不同景象。不同香味引領自己飄到無界限空間但有很多是我過去的生活片段和兒時回憶。有時卻什麼畫面也看不到。但感覺開心和寂靜。

聞香後以為自己會有很多不歡畫面,原來是想太多了。心內只有和恬愉快的感覺。也可能我很久前曾經做過一個以香薰帶走憂鬱的療程吧!

這是另一嘗試但也值得去闖入這世界,把埋在心裏的點滴記錄下來,不論喜或哀,總有一款貼合你。
不要把自己綑縛在自以為僅有的空間,宇宙之大,誰可計算,抓緊機會去認識新事物吧! :lol:

文章: 7
註冊時間: 2016-04-19, 21:48

Re: 235 小禮物 A Small Present

文章 www »

忘記記下的事,下次再補上,可以嗎?
www,可以。

我都有slf疲倦的感覺,是否停下或繼續帶着疲倦的心情去聞香呢?
依您當時的感覺行事,但一定要記下當時的感覺。測試三次後在此報告一下。 :wink:

下續

peps
文章: 71
註冊時間: 2011-12-06, 16:14

文章 peps »

第二次聞香後,已有一週,可能與第二支油是新相識,要點時間適應及相處,最初幾天,都是聞第二支油,覺得那幾天心情比較焦躁,在想自己是否選錯油,會掛念著第一支油,堅持幾天只聞第二支油,情況都是差不多。接著,改為一次聞第一支,一次聞第二支,發現情緒比之前平靜了一點,日常事件亦比之前那幾天順利了一點。
peps,不同的香薰油有不同的效益,有記下「心情比較焦躁」的具體情況嗎?愈仔細記下,愈有助您明白第二支油牽動了您焦躁情緒後的是甚麼。

感覺與第二支油的磨合開始好了一些。不知我這樣與第二支油相處是否正確呢? 正確。
往後,是否亦可繼續按自己的感覺隨時選聞那支油呢? 是。

windy
文章: 15
註冊時間: 2008-07-12, 00:01

文章 windy »

Amy windy..

那支香薰油-----
兩次在睡前聞,均會在個多小時後肚瀉,不過只是瀉一次。
在早上聞呢,返工後,工作一會兒,就會開始流鼻水,試過幾次都是,但最後那次程度較輕。

25號星期日,休假,故選在中午聞香薰,哈,今次居然在右手手腕出一點點紅,有少許癢的感覺,還擔心返工怎辦?但工作時,它完全不會讓我感覺癢,真神奇。紅點還未消失,聞香暫停。
windy,做得好,您把聞香後的身體情況仔細列出來。記緊把聞香時的感覺仔細記下,然後與您寫的身體情況對比,您就知道在您身上,甚麼的感覺會以甚麼的徵狀顯示給您看,從而更加了解如何與自己相處。

暫時不需要2次聞香之旅。 讓我慢慢試完這支香薰油,看看身體的承受程如何。 
好。畀心機。
有提問就貼帖啦,我會在網上跟進。 :wink:

謝謝你  客氣。

lin li
文章: 3
註冊時間: 2008-06-03, 09:20
來自: hong kong

文章 lin li »

Hi Amy 
Thank you for sharing your 小禮物 with me. I see you are well prepared with good intentions. I really enjoyed the short session and felt very relaxed. That night I slept very well. I have smell the 香薰油 for the coming days before I slept. Some strange dreams which was about my childhood, my former boss etc. Pieces of memories some are happy some are not. I acknowledged all these dreams in my mind intentionally. Or this is what you say "let go". Will keep trying and tell you more.
Li

Li, Good girl. :D
Remember to jot down the gist of your dreams, especially your emotions associated with each of them.
They are the pointers for you to build a better relationship with yourself. Notice the changes you see in your daily life.

文章: 7
註冊時間: 2016-04-19, 21:48

文章 www »

這幾天因家中有人入院, 沒時間聞香, 但有許多情景/情緒出來了, 也就寫下來.

www,叻,有聽書。繼續努力!

回聞香首帖

aua
文章: 41
註冊時間: 2016-03-27, 09:27

文章 aua »

The second therapy help me to forgive some one who hurt me so much. I know I no longer effected by this person and I could choise the ways I want to live. I am free from all words and punishments that the person gave me during my life. For the things that the person did to me are not important anymore. The past is the past!

Also, the therapy reviews my feelings which is very private to myself. Indeed I am so confused by the mixed feelings. Regarding my career, I have more clear goals for what I want to achieve, who I can relies on and trust in and in which areas I should concernerate in.

But in my personal development, it appeard that after the therapy many emotions came up. This emotions include envy, abomination, rejection, anger and aggressiveness. At usual I am a very steady person. I am reasonable and care other people. However when my negative emotions come to my mind they will like a eruption of volcano. I totally lose control of myself and become another person. At that stage I will say something irrational that really hurt others or by using lame arguments and perverted logic to cover up myself. Also, I have a patten that I like to push the people who love and care me away and it causes many painful relationships. Psychologist told me that it is because I believed that I am not deserved the love. But for what cause this patten is unknown.

Now I am facing a critical moment, I am going to distroy a treasureable relationship which I don't want to lose. Therefore, I wish to go for another therapy. I hope through the therapy to find out what cause my patten and stop it. I want to control my temper as well so I can always stay calm and peaceful.

aua
文章: 41
註冊時間: 2016-03-27, 09:27

文章 aua »

At the beginning of my 3rd therapy Amy told me that this could be my last section for the recent journey of inner self exploration. She also gave me some advises to encounter my fears which may be the obstacles to reach my inner peace.

With fear and anticipation I sniffed my fist essential oil. At first I didn't feel any different with other sections until I reached the scenario to meet my deepest regret. In the past sections I avoided to deal with it and neglected the calling even it appeared in my journey repeatedly. It was only because the guidelines and the encouragements from Amy at the beginning of the therapy, I bravely went into my deepest fear and set it free by the help of the oils.

This time I talked things that I know not through my rational thinking, even not from my unconscious mind. I felt like the messages was from the universe or other outer force and relaied through my mouth. I spoke freely to answer the questions which has been haunting me for a long time. I received new instructions to my directions, inspirations to my relationships and definite power to determine my life.

I completely set myself free at the end of the section. The burdens, self doubts, anger, envy...all negative thinkings that hindered me were completely destroyed into the fire. I felt lighter than a cloud and flowed in the sky with new energy given as a gift of forgiveness and loves.

Thank you Amy to be the tour guild and took me into my deepest mind through essential oils. All things made sense to me now and I can be more positive to myself. I hope you can help more people who love themself and willing to change. :D :D :D

Back to the first post

張慧儀
文章: 1630
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

文章 張慧儀 »

圖檔

張慧儀
文章: 1630
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

268 心魔 Nightmare

文章 張慧儀 »

廿五年前,在往青海西寧的列車上,窗外鳥語花香風景怡人,談笑之間,他忽地說,感覺到眼前的事物愈飄愈遠,漸漸變暗,聽到的聲音愈來愈弱,雙腿軟了,感覺就好像生命快要終結,呼吸愈來愈弱;開始語無倫次,他在矇矇矓矓間,身體突然往座位前倒下去,發出一下巨響,我被嚇得不知如何是好。

乘客聽到那聲巨響,都轉個頭來看個究竟,其中一位女士趨近,和藹地跟我說,她是醫生,一邊叫我不用害怕,一邊檢查他的頭和四肢,女醫生向服務員索取一杯糖水,令他喝下。

他定過神來後,虛弱地跟我說,我們要回香港了;幾經轉折,終於回到家裡,他很快便康復過來,好像甚麼事情都沒有發生過一樣,所以沒有就醫,自此之後誰也沒有再提起這件事。

去年,跟他去西蔵,取道西寧乘列車去拉薩。

夜半,昏暗的列車車廂內,見他呆呆滯滯的坐在床上,我正想取出薄荷香薰薰一薰他,讓他醒一醒神;誰知他用望著遠方的眼神對著就坐在他面前的我說,我的頭痛得欲裂,快要死了。

一輪芳療之後,薄荷的香氣團團的縈繞著他,他就這樣在聞香渡頭登上我的街渡;數分鐘後,他終於在矇矓中見到埋在他心底裡已經有廿五年的恐懼。

他說,在他計劃這次旅程時,他已隱隱感覺到死神在西寧往拉薩的路上等著他,為免嚇怕我,所以隻字不提。在西寧登上列車時,他的內心已經很不安。入夜之後,不安的情緒愈來愈烈,頭愈來愈痛,死神在西寧往拉薩的路上等著他的感覺愈來愈真實。
我說,您為何不早跟我說?您死了我怎麼辦?
他說,死了就是死了,早說怕嚇驚您,跟您說了也沒甚麼用。
真是拿他沒辦法,未幾,他已安靜下來,睡著了。

芳療完畢。

翌日,見他還有點呆,問他好了點沒有?
他說,昨晚頭痛得很厲害時,我非常害怕會就此一命嗚呼,現在終於渡過了。

這個男人有時會缺乏一點勇氣,他的老婆是國際認可的芳療主導師+聞香師,早說早療早處理,小菜一碟而已,何必苦了自己。

埋蔵了廿多年的心事不會就此消失,死神仍然會在西寧往拉薩的路上等著他,因為記憶是不能抹掉的,但他已完全有能力走上前跟這位蜚聲國際、長住在他記憶中的虛擬名人打個招呼。

圖檔

回覆文章