愛惜自己 - 活出彩虹
joey
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2007-03-23, 11:46

Re: 197 青春生活 Young Living

文章 joey »

Amy: Joey..

寧夏紅飲完了。

我本身不是太喜歡喝有顔色有味道的水,但您盛情難卻,於是一試無妨。 感謝您冒著生命危險完成任務。:)

加了三倍熱水稀釋,看著那種曖昧的暗紅色遲遲不願拿起水杯。
10分鐘之後,再不喝就真的放涼了,於是鼓起勇氣喝了一口。
入口感覺全不曖昧,稍稍有點酸甜,第一反應是夏天雪凍了應該是非常好喝的解暑飲料。
分三次全部喝完一大杯,可以接受。可能裏面加了其他很多什麽莓類,杞子的味道反而喝不出來。
寧夏紅用室溫水或者凍水開較熱水好味。其實,我好多時都係就咁飲,喜歡佢嗰種濃濃的莓味。

對身體有益,而且方便飲用,比個“like”您。 兩安士密封包裝容易攜帶,上班旅行都方便。

謝謝。 客氣。

Joey Amy..

aromakat
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2013-03-11, 15:48

文章 aromakat »

圖檔

Hello new friends! I am eager to share my passion about Young Living Essential Oils and Ningxia Red. I have been in the holistic health field for more than twenty years and have found this company, the founder and the products the finest in the world.

I travel now along with my husband, Mark, all over the world sharing this passion. I am especially fond of the Emotional Clearing work that can done with Young Living Essential Oils. I am also a master herbalist, so have a long background in understanding the human body and how we may best support it.

Today, I started my digestive system and woke up to Ningxia Red. This powerful liquid supplement provided all I needed to wake up even though as often is the case I am in a different time zone. Today we are in Dubai having arrived a few hours ago. Both my husband and myself are feeling quite energetic and will now do some exploring near our hotel. We will be teaching here tonight.

I invite you to ask me questions and I will be happy to answer!!

各位朋友,大家好!

很高興能與大家分享青春生活的香薰油和寧夏紅。我從事整全健康事業已超過廿年,認識青春生活的創辦人,覺得他的產品非常正。

現時,我和老公阿Mark到世界各地旅行,與人分享我們對青春生活產品的熱忱。
我特別喜歡用青春生活的香薰油去進行情緒釋解工作。除此之外,我是一個香藥草師,對人體結構及如何可以更好地幫助身體有相當經驗。

我飲用寧夏紅來活化消化系統。這隻高能量的液體保健品提供身體一切所需,尤其我常常都在不同時差的地方醒來。
我們剛於幾小時前抵達杜拜。我和老公仍覺活力十足,待一會就到酒店附近探險探險。今天晚上我們會在這裡講學。

若有問題請在樓下貼帖,我非常樂意回答大家的提問。

Kat

cheungpp
註冊時間: 2013-03-13, 13:55

文章 cheungpp »

以下是張爸爸口述,張慧儀幫忙將文字打出來:

我已經差不多飲完三支寧夏紅,個女問我有咩感覺?
我話近年夜晚瞓落床要成三個鐘至瞓得著,而家就大約一個鐘左右就瞓到,唔知係咪飲咗寧夏紅嘅關係。
個女話最緊要瞓到,叫我一路飲一路觀察。

miko
註冊時間: 2013-02-18, 14:53

文章 miko »

1. 我早上會飲牛奶,可否同步飲呢 ?
2. 樽開封後一定要放雪櫃
3. 本身有飲醋,可否兩者溝在一起飲

1. I drink milk in the morning. Can I drink NXR at the same time?
KF: Yes you can drink milk or whatever with NingXia. I would suggest though drinking the Ningxia first as it will digest quickly while milk is slow. ( 寧夏紅可與牛奶或其他飲品一起飲用。不過,寧夏紅較牛奶易被身體吸收,我建議先飲寧夏紅。)

2. Is it a must to put NXR in the fridge once opened?
KF: As far as refrigeration, I go through mine within a few days and I myself prefer it at room temperature and it is fine. I have easily left it out for a week or more without problems. Essential Oils are great at preserving quality. But why waste all their energy as a preservative? If she prefers to keep it at room temperature then drink within a few days. ( 我幾天就飲完一支寧夏紅,個人比較喜歡飲用室溫的寧夏紅,開啟後不放進雪櫃一星期或以上也沒甚麼問題。香薰油在保存品質方面效果很好。可是,為何將香薰油的效益浪費在保質和防腐呢?若你選擇飲用室溫寧夏紅的話,那麼就盡快飲完就可以了。)

3. I drink vinegar, can I mix the two and drink them in one go?
KF:I take herbs with my NingXia and am sure the vinegar would be fine...ruin the taste of the NingXia maybe... ( 我飲用寧夏紅時會一併吃藥草,相信與醋一起飲用沒問題…但混在一起飲用可能會令寧夏紅變味囉…)

回覆文章