講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

香薰--呼吸--按摩--幫肝臟幫您排毒
Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy~ Betty..

Everytime i do this, my lower back really sweated and under my breasts as well. so i wipped them dry and ran my body under the shower again. Before i start, i give a few droplets of the oil on my wrist and rub them together by drawing 3 circles with the wrists together. After that, i smell the oil into my system, try to remember the smell and feeling it gives me before i rub it on my body, coz i wanna know what's going into my system. Then when i was moving from left to right, right to left.. i try to keep my shoulders relaxed and low but still failing, and body is twisting with the movement.. When i try to concentrate on isolating my body.. i lost count.

After starting this, i sleep better, and is more sensitive to my tiredness. I get signals again :twisted: my eyes will quickly feel puffed and tired right after i get out of my bathroom (i do it in the bathroom). All i wanna do is to drop dead myself in bed :oops:
咁就要乖乖地早啲抖啦。 :wink:

my constipation problems have also been solved, it's getting back to normal again!!
好,繼續觀察。

Yay~~~ :mrgreen:

DeW
文章: 5
註冊時間: 2009-01-07, 08:02

文章 DeW »

張老師, 可君..

妳好! 我學會疏肝已有半年時間了,我每一晚沐浴後都會做疏肝練習, 開始的時候每次只做24吓, 我曾記得有些同學說做完"疏肝"後會出汗及覺得身體發熱, 可是我沒有這種感覺, 為了達到有發熱的感覺, 我用的力度比較以前稍重,快速地向左邊及右邊移動,每次都做36吓.身體果然開始有點發熱, 還有一點兒心跳, 但還是沒有出汗. 當我發現心跳加速後, 我開始醒悟不要盲目地追求身體上某些反應,每個人的體質都不同, 反應也不一樣, 故我現在的疏肝動作是温和的, 再不會追求發熱及流汗了.

正正因為您盲目地追求身體上某些反應,您沒有全心全意注意架式、意念和呼吸。 8)
有放鬆肩膊嗎?有留意手踭是否到位嗎?…
當伸引三招全做到了,出汗是必然的事。

畀心機!

可君 張慧儀..
24/7/09

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

ohh Amy... ohh Betty..

Doing 36 at once is soo much harder, hotter, dizzier, sweatier, and most importantly, calmer after.

疏完肝,流完汗,記得用毛巾拭乾身體,讓寧靜祥和帶您進入甜睡谷。

it feels like the part where i can't touch my back feels lighter.
the sweeping from side to side, seem to be pressing down on my stomach a little, is my position wrong?
also, my hands do seem to detach from my body when i sweep to my right side.. how to improve? what speed are we meant to be going at?
my hands seems to be stuck on my body and won't glide smoothly across my body, can i add more oil? or....?

堂上跟進。

thank you hehe :) 您最應該多謝的那個人是您自己呀。 :D

Betty Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy... Betty..

I have squatted a little to anchor myself, like you've told me to, and do the 36 lemon juicy liver..
It is better, not moving anymore, but i couldn't stop laughing!!! coz i feel.. 'mo noi'...
about what?

下次這情況再出現時,停下來,靜心感受身體的反應、聆聽內心的訊息,並用紙筆記下,學習更深入去了解自己。
well..
i dun have enough strength in my arms to keep them straight while going behind me... it was getting really sore and numb, so i had to concentrate really hard for it to go back further. it was quite difficult for me...

Betty Amy..

p.s. still sweating on lower back, forehead and armpits a bit. heated up on the face. :twisted:

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,

About during the Juicy lemon liver...

I feel less mo noi.. but…still find it hard to push arm right to the back… I feel that my body wants to take a break or slow down, but my mind wants to finish it all at once… but then, its also struggling to give-in to my body’s will… then I slow down to rest from time to time, but then my breathing got muddled… :evil:

after result...
face soooo red! And heaps of sweat on forehead, chest and lower back!

Betty

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy... Betty..

Haven't been doing this for about a week now..
poo poo and sleep have gone so bad... even the mood too

When you know something is working for you, keep it up and carry on.

I picked it up again tonite, and to my suprise, my posture have become better and my right arm can move back more than before.
My arms are less sore and tired too, but my breathing make me feel very nervous and hurried, my heart beat so fast but less heated up, less dizzy but still sweat on forehead and lower back.

If your breathing make you feel nervous, breathe slower. Do this juicy lemon liver slowly to go with the breathing. Feel the sweat dripping down your body and take a note of your feelings.
Remember to dry your body afterwards so that you will not catch cold.

Betty... Amy..

tangtang
文章: 51
註冊時間: 2009-12-01, 20:07

文章 tangtang »

Hi, Amy! TT..

我的 Notebook 壞了,好唔方便!

明天學“疏肝”的目的是幫自己保健方面增值多一樣功夫,您問我肝臟位置及檸檬用途,老實講唔係好知,只是 “疏肝”一詞給我感覺會對我的脾氣有改善,人說肝火盛,疏通了會健康些。又五臟六腑互為影響,如果肝臟好,其他的亦不會太差吧! 

噉聽日上堂就要好畀心機聽書同埋做練習啦! :wink:

TT Amy..

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

教練,您好! TT..

做了幾日的疏肝,放屁次數多了,以前不會臭,現在則會,大便一向正常,沒大分別,情緒方面,除了與教練堂上討論令我心緒不寧的題目外,其他似乎穩陣了許多,不會容易發老脾,配合其他伸引及引流練習,整體感覺健康了不少。

記得每天不時要補充水份,每次份量不用多,但要慢慢飲,幾口就可以了。

TT 張慧儀..

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

自學習疏肝後,差不多每天在洗澡後都有做,不過都有偷懶幾日,起初放屁次數多了,教練教我服食短乳,每晚六粒,但大便一向正常的我,開始有些便秘,便便更是一粒粒的出,谷到肚脹,唔敢再食,後來教練覺得我飲水太少,而且脂質不足,建議我每天吃兩粒巴西果仁,我自己再加每天早上飲一杯生蜜,哈哈!這兩天開始大便回復正常了,現在向大家分享一下。希望大家都健健康康,正如教練所講,最最重要的是要身心健康,沒有健康,有財富,有智慧,有愛情亦沒用呢! 8) 8) 8)

TT Amy

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

7月14日複習記事:TT..

除需要用力的上肢外,身體不應擺動,應該晚上洗澡後做,每晚一次會好瞓啲。
晚上洗澡後做疏肝,身體在您睡覺的時間幫您作修補,事半功倍。 :wink:

回覆文章