講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

寧神--舒肩背--調節內分泌
Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,  Hi Betty..

Doing 2 sets of 18 throughout the day is definitely better than doing 36 all at once for me.
I feel the rolling is getting smoother and reading back to my entries, my knot/ pain in my left side of neck is gone already! :)
I also feel more relax instead of nervous and tense when doing this now.
叻女,懂得善用記事的功能。 8)
這個伸引鍛鍊對您來說已漸入佳境。

Betty  Amy..

Betty
文章: 3
註冊時間: 2008-01-23, 15:10
來自: Hong Kong

文章 Betty »

Hi Amy,   Betty..

My sleeping posture must be not very good lately so i get these knots in my neck and shoulders. I also feel tired all the time, and couldn't stand very straight. One day, when i was out, I looked at my reflection... gosh.. do i stand like that? i look like a hunchback! Therefore i start to do my neck rolls again. :p

Once i started the neck roll, I realised immediately that my back, neck and shoulders were really tense. I start it really slow until I can roll with flow. I can feel the stretch down my arms to near my hands when I place my head on the side. I enjoy that stretch and sometimes stay on the side longer to feel the stretch, but i try to avoid myself from doing that coz it will mess up the rhythm.

After a set of 18, my upper body feels lighter and i can stand straighter with less effort :) Also my arms fall more naturally and relax on the side of my body.

由1月31日開始,每天做兩組轉頸伸引運動,一周後把功課貼帖,讓我跟進。 8)

早上:
1. 起床後,照鏡,為自己的心情和感覺打分。
2. 打分後,在鏡子前做24次轉頸伸引,邊做邊感受身體的感覺。
3. 完成轉頸伸引後,重新為自己的心情和感覺打分,用紙筆記下。

晚上:
1. 下班回家後,在鏡子前做24次轉頸伸引,邊做邊感受身體的感覺。
2. 完成轉頸伸引後,由頭到腳,仔細觀察鏡子裡的自己,把感受和身體的變化記下。

Betty   Amy..

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy, Betty..

I started with 18 swings for the first 3 days then start to do 24 swings. It is better, less dizzy when i dun concentrate on what i am looking at during the swing before i look back up into the mirror on each stop (back to side/shoulder).

The stretches becomes less tense each time i do the swings, i stand better with ease and my arms drop on my sides more naturally. Muscles on my neck is starting to show when i stretch.

I feel freshened up after doing the neck roll. This exercise is very important for you. Bring it up to 36 swings gradually in three weeks' time.

Betty Amy..

tangtang
文章: 51
註冊時間: 2009-12-01, 20:07

文章 tangtang »

教練,早晨! TT

昨晚應酬至一點才回家,我沒有練習便去睡了,怕的是明天工作不夠精神。但是想請問如果那麼晚是否仍要練習才去睡呢?休息要緊。不過,如果您是真的愛惜自己,您一定可以在一天之中安排到時間去做練習。

今早起床後才洗澡,然後練習,首先是12次的頸項伸引,面頸及胸部及上肢淋巴引流,然後舉衣架。頸項伸引是我第二次的練習,昨天早上做過後,覺得頸部尤其後頸整天都有些酸軟卻不太強烈,但是今早完成所有練習後,條頸好痛,右邊好似瞓禮頸,那種痛是慢慢痛出來,連帶右手都酸酸痺痺的很不舒服。不知這是否正常呢?頸項伸引鍛鍊的是您平日甚少運動的肌肉群。
當您剛開始鍛鍊這些繃緊僵硬的肌肉時,身體多會出現痠痛,就像偶然打一次球之後一天的感覺。
感到痠痛的同時,若您感受不到那部位有種放鬆和舒泰的感覺,那就是休息不足的徵狀,休息比做任何運動更重要。
依您現時的情況,把12組頸項伸引分兩次做,一次在早上,一次在晚上。
練習時,用心感受痠痛部位給您的訊息,貼帖讓我跟進。

TT  張慧儀..

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

交功課:

頸項伸引進度報告;
起初的頸痛持續了三天,第一天及第三天是輕微的酸軟,最厲害痛只在第二天,然後將次數分早晚各6次,便沒有再痛了,覺得條頸輕鬆了些。至於先做面頸淋巴引流才做頸項伸引,抑或掉轉做,好像沒太大分別,我覺得我這方面的感覺比較遲鈍。例如做了面頸淋巴引流,皮膚滑了,較有光澤等,您唔提我,我自己都唔覺得係,只知道是好樣咗,但唔識表達出來。

TT

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

教練:以下是我頸項伸引的小結:

起初做完頸好痛,現在則覺得頸膊做完鬆了許多,不過動作仍有點生硬,膊頭會跟著頸轉時搖動。

TT

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

教練,以下是我足踝伸引小結:

做完覺得好似打坐時個種腳痺,不過是非常輕微的痺,腰部有點痠痛,手指仍然好難才能與腳趾交义貼實,轉的時候腳趾骨給手指夾住有點痛。

TT

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

Hi Amy!  TT..

依然每日兩次頸項伸引,每次36下,頸膊比之前輕鬆了,沒那麼容易酸痛。 有進步。 :D
開始用心感受轉動頸項過程中所牽引到的部位,將各個部位於伸引時感受貼帖讓我跟進。

TT 張慧儀..

tangtang

文章 tangtang »

Hi Amy! TT..

足踝伸引:
每邊順轉及逆轉各36下,堂上右腳好像自然些,您說我跟異性較易相處,但現在左腳反而進步,右腳則退步了。可是現實生活與人相處則差不多,不過現在工作的地方正處於一個亂勢,不可作準。
從今天起,每邊順轉及逆轉增至各60下。

TT 張慧儀..

回覆文章