好叻!

Doris Amy..

Doris
文章: 26
註冊時間: 2008-04-03, 14:35

伸引一

文章 Doris »

Amy, Doris..

衣架伸引現在每天做二次, 每次 2 x 54 下, 難度高了但沒多大進展, 腰背還未完全挺直, 可怎樣改善?

把「腰背還未完全挺直」這想法擱在一旁,繼續依這方案練習,用心感受身體的感覺、聆聽她給您的訊息,三天後再把功課貼上。

Doris Amy..

KL
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2008-07-27, 10:56

第一天運動的回應

文章 KL »

今早開始對著鏡子做伸引運動。 好的開始。
讀物:照鏡

做了四組,還未有特別的感覺;但我會堅持下去。不單止要堅持下去,還要把伸引運動融入生活,一如您每天都會洗澡才上床一樣。

意念的主控,反而是我較深感覺到的改變。
帶著"心念"去行走和飲食,我對自己的感覺好得多了。
這是大多數都市人的難處,腦子裡總是記掛著未完成的工作,今天要見的人…,卻忘了聆聽內心的需要。
畀心機。 :)

但早上右膝突然很痛。這是舊患,我不大清楚與昨晚運動有有關系;剛才走動一下,又好了些。練習期間,把注意力集中在出現痠痛不適的部位,感受她們給您的訊息,用紙筆記下。

Doris
文章: 26
註冊時間: 2008-04-03, 14:35

伸引一

文章 Doris »

Amy,

做了6個月伸引一, 衣架伸引每天做二次, 每次 2 x 54 下, 寒背問題改善了很多

Doris

cfgrace
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2008-05-19, 10:56

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 cfgrace »

我開頭以為「引伸」= 伸展運動,睇過你的文章後,才知唔係咁簡單!
我最想減到背脊同手臂的贅肉,有時見個bra附近‘必’咗d贅肉出來,自己都覺得好醜呀!
學習好好跟自己相處,加上每天有恆地做胸背伸引,您會看著手臂和個bra附近‘必’咗出來的贅肉慢慢改善過來。 :)

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy Hi Betty..

3 days of Coat Hanger…

Looks and Feel…my unstructural thoughts :twisted:
Before picking up the coat hanger again, I have always feared and disliked it. I easily associate unpleasant things with the noun, ‘Coat Hanger’. After getting in touch with the evil coat hanger, it gave me new insights to it. It isn’t so bad after all, it’s not even evil! It makes me feel kind of good actually. Why did I label it EVIL in the first place? What happened back then? Then I realized again, it was myself telling myself that coat hangers = pain. 1. I used to grab onto it too tightly and the hooks at the bottom digs into my hand. Now corrected by Amy, (thank you!!), the experience with the coat hanger is much more pleasant. 2. I heard other’s opinion on the coat hanger, which was mainly about how hard it is to do it. Even though, there may be comments on the good effects it brings, but the only thing I’ve absorbed was how hard and difficult it is and how hell-like it is to do. So I have also been biased towards it. I sincerely apologize my Dear Coat Hanger… After our re-encounter, it has been nothing close to hell-like but greatness! Let’s be friends from now on! :mrgreen:

Re-encounter with your Dear Coat Hanger - a gift:

Coat-hanger, my dear coat hanger
Your even slides help keep my arm distance right
Your strong built body designed for my forceful grip
Having you as my exercise buddy, my dear coat hanger
Turtle neck becoming longer
Hunched shoulders becoming sexier
Dangling triceps becoming tighter
Weak arms becoming stronger
Well, well, well, shy to say but…
Drooping breasts becoming firmer and up-lifted
Watching all these changes on my body, I know for sure…
Towards my dream body we travel together
Sweetly and willingly, me and you
Do the coat-hanger exercise joyfully every single day
Thank you coat-hanger, I love you

By amyc@trance mode

Changes on my body…
It seems that my waistline if starting to form a more obvious curve and my breasts seems fuller, rounder and more firm, less like a deflated balloon. My back feels less packed with baggages and my neck and shoulders feels more naked and bare, in a good way of course. Stretch marks on arms have lightened a bit. However collarbones are less obvious. It feels good doing the coat hanger as I can feel various parts of my body working out.

When you do the coat-hanger (sanjan) exercise with heart, you enter into a mode that you are one with your body.

Problems?...
I find it a bit difficult to concentrate on looking at my chest when I am doing the coat hanger. I unconsciously look at my arms to see if it’s in the right position and so on. I also sway a bit to the front when I lift my arms, is that meant to be?

Let's check it out in our next session.
In the meantime, feel how your toes feel when you are doing coat-hanger exercise.

More…
A new piece of garment that I bought not long ago was a bit tight around my upper chest (the measurement under the arms and around the chest), but I wore it out on Saturday and it was surprisingly loose!! That feels soooooo good :D

Betty, those things are meant to be happening once you start listening to your body and allowing her to help you out.  :lol:

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy… Betty..

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: !!! With my coat hanger

Adding more to this exercise, it’s getting harder :evil:  Good girl.

My eyes squeezes tight when I feel my arms won’t hold in the air properly.
I feel like laughing too … :lol:
Relax. Feel what's happening inside your body and write down the feelings.
It's like climbing mountains, remember to breathe and enjoy the breeze. :lol:

One of my armpits seems more wrinkled when I do the c. hanger. :?

This morning, when I did the second set of coat hanger, there were these 3 white vertical lines on my stomach, one on each side and one very close to centre. :shock: It was very clear and obvious, also long. After I realize it, and done the last set, it had faded. What is it?
Homework: Surf the internet for Muscles (Anterior view), learn.
Tell me the answer to your own question, "what is it?" :D

Betty   Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

:oops: Amy...   Betty..

THANK YOU for your previous long long reply :P

here it goes!!

I try to relax… then I feel…
Bubbly feelings on both sides of my upper chest, sore heated arms stretching, warmed up face, pulling inside the stomach, flattening, lifting, then drops, lifts then drops. Ahh!! Forgotten to breathe, bubbly feeling is gone, and realizing my neck and back is not straight, then straightened up, looking in the mirror. Climbing up again, ahh! Forgot to look at my breast! :x Starting slowly again, feeling not so strong, adjusting the arms, straighter and higher, no Betty, don’t look at your arms, look at your chest! (struggle and confusion :?: while climbing up the mountain, had not yet notice the breeze…)

Ahhh…… my usual procedure with my beloved coat hanger lately. The bubbly feeling in my chest made me felt real great but it happens rarely… :cry:

After looking at a number of anterior views of muscles, and reading it‘s not so simplified but already considered as simplified explanation of muscles (blowing my head up for a bit) :x , the conclusion is:

My lovely vertical tendons connecting to the abs (abdominal rectus) muscles!! :twisted: yeahh!!

If you really want to have what you said you want, you must attend to details and learn about your body along the way.
This way, you are not just day-dreaming, you are making your dream come true.
Keep up the good work. :wink:

Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy... Hi Betty..

About my dear coat hanger...
2 set = x18
My face goes red sometimes, heated. Sometimes not
I still sway a bit, not able to stand still but better than before.
My swollen back doesn't seem to be changing.. but i stand a bit straighter
neck still turtle styled....

my back is real tired lately... really tired.. it's wanting to slouch.. then i feel a bit sore, then it's puffed!! but then i try to sit straight, or stand straight.. the swollen back won't really let me.. there's no room... and my arms too.. they are puffed, sticky coz of the weather.. and they feel out of place and stuck! i feel like i am wearing those kids floaties on the arms (for swimming)...

Do not let the sticky sweat stay on your body, especially after doing sanjan exercise. Use your cotton buddy to help freshen up.

Most disappointing... my ab lines are playing hide and seek with me too!! :evil:

Concentrate on your breasts and keep arms straight. Tell the Betty within to work with you. :wink:

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Dear Amy, Dear Betty..

Dear little coat hanger...
2 set = x18 …
I still sway a bit, even 1 set = 18 still reddens my face but not as tiring. Recently, after doing the first set of 18, I try the second set with 36. I had to try harder for the set of 36 le. Feels more sweat, but more confused about my posture, i try to keep my arms straighten, then i grip the coat hanger tighter, start to change shape >< and I sway more... then i try to tighten and lock my bum and, thighs and knees... after the sanjan my shoulders/back seems more locked and sore.

Back still puffed, so seem like not standing straight.

I try to concentrate on my breast rather than my abs. The lines seem to come out slightly again now but the sides of waist are more puffed.

Your daily measurements shall give you a better picture regarding waist. :wink:

回覆文章