地點:牛池灣文娛中心3樓美術室(1)
時間:20:15-21:45,一小時卅分鐘
費用:每位$450,只收女生
費用:學員於課後可享30天網上跟進,導師會就所知回應,確保學員能學以致用。
人數:六人
查詢:Whatsapp 90134441

圖檔
我要報名學臀淋

》》》另設個人班,在單對單的環境下,參加個人班的學員可以安心和我暢談一些不方便公開的問題和困難,我也可以深入地針對學員的困難去教授她相關的技巧。欲報讀個人班者,費用$1800/時,只收女生;查詢: Whatsapp 90134441

圖檔
喜出望外
人體動漫之推宮過血.明義
人體動漫之推宮過血.初探
人體動漫之推宮過血.釋義

圖檔
脂肪水腫

Teoigunggwohyut Drainage Seminar - Buttock & lower limbs

Things to learn:

- Teoigunggwohyut explained;
- Lymphatic system;
- Drainage theory;
- Drainage practical.

Date & Time: Private session for English speaking student(lady only) upon request, email Amy ifapt@amyc.info
   Venue: Provided by student
    Fee:  one-to-one session, $1800 per hour
   Tutor:  Miss Amy W Y Cheung, IFA Principal Tutor

Learn more: Vital Flow.Introduction - Teoigunggwohyut
Teoigunggwohyut Drainage Seminar: Face & Neck Breast & upper limbs

張慧儀
文章: 1621
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

學員功課匯報:2006年3月

文章 張慧儀 »

Hi, Amy.

Sorry, my chinese typing is really slow, so bare with me on this.

Is there anything we should pay attention to when we do the 淋巴引流 during 月經? So far, I feel good but ask for safety sake.

因為淋巴引流幫助疏通淋巴,繼而血液循環也得到改善,您或許會發現經血較前多一些。除此以外,月經來時做淋巴引流不成問題。我建議您趁每月月經來時幫自己一把,加快將體內的穢物排走,詳情可閱這篇文章:月經的自白

Good news to share:

I sleep very well after doing 臀部淋巴引流 (around 10 -15mins everynight).
It's warm and relax. Just fell asleep naturally afterwards. Even though I cannot reach the 淋巴 at my back, I try to touch my back and legs (at the side and back) gently everynight, my 靜脈曲張 is lesson. Is it amazing? The blue veins are getting lighter and lighter. This problem has been with me since my secondary school. I am thrilled to see the changes.

不是個個學員肯每天幫自己做10至15分鐘淋巴引流的,看到您從中得到莫大的效益,我很替您高興。

Shall keep on and let you know any update. Thank for bringing this to me

Will attend the face section next week, see u then.

下周六面部淋巴引流堂上見!

歐姑娘
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2006-06-06, 20:17

最叻學員

文章 歐姑娘 »

點解我叫自己做「最叻學員」?
因為我是張慧儀學生之中,暫時最年長的一個。
我已經七十多歲,不懂寫字,但我也想交功課,所以我口述,然後請張慧儀幫我貼上網。

張慧儀:

今日終於等到您教我幫對腳做淋巴引流,學完之後,我覺得面、胸同臀三個之中,臀最易學。
對長者來說,大都覺得臀部及下肢淋巴引流較其他兩者簡單一點。

一路學一路不停練習,我感到對腳鬆咗好多,個人輕咗。
見您舒服的樣子,我很開心哩!;)

我D手腳經常麻麻木木,開門好多時因為隻手無感覺,條鎖匙會丟到地上。
用心好好做淋巴引流練習。當淋巴系統愈來愈暢通,身體廢物少了,整體都會較前靈活。

我年紀大,不過日日都最少做兩次面同個胸,覺得個人舒服D。
七十多歲有這樣的好學和幫自己心態,已屬難得。

歐姑娘

Cora
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2006-06-20, 09:36

Sorry for not feedback on my 'big fat' foot

文章 Cora »

Hi Miss,

Sorry not to update you since my last course a while ago.

All courses help esp. for my foot, at least I felt better after I did massage on my right foot after work. Sometimes it's very significant when I put up my foot after the massage, I could feel it stopped increasing fluid on it. And of course, it improves a lot when wake up in the morning.
Do massage on both legs instead of just the one with problems.
If you love somebody, you'll love him/her as a whole, right?
It goes the same for your legs. ;)

Anyway, I won't expect it turns out to be normal but at least it improves gradually. Hope to discuss with you when I have time - fyi, I just moved from Disney to a US merchandise buying office, totally different working style. That's why I can't join course after work now and maybe the coming few weeks as my working hour till 6pm but can't leave sharp.
I have designed some simple yet powerful massage techniques just for your case, it specifies in releasing the lower limbs fluid retention, but you must be well prepared before you come.
When you are ready, send me an email and I will arrange a time and date that suit both of us.
Each session lasts roughly an hour; the cost is $500 with 10% discount for my old students.

I'll keep you update or give you a call, any number you can be reached?
I do encourage all to put their messages here at the website so that they see what they are writing and 100% sure if that's what they want to say/ask.
I come here everyday to check new messages and reply them.

Thank you for delivering such a 'technique' to public as I'm sure not even 1/10th of people understand that at the end of the day we are solely responsible for our health. To improve or maintain it, we should contribute more time on it.
I totally agree with you.

fyi, I still feel very tired after I twisted my neck for only 6 times!!
Look like you are leading a really hectic and stressful life.
Put a little peppermint massage oil you bought from 施姐姐on the spot will help.
Do the exercise when you come to the session so that I know if you are doing it right.

Very often, I can only do the rest of message before bath as too busy in the morning for doing the face + leg/foot. I am sure it helps but time & energy are very important issues!!
Yes, time and energy are very important issues.
When we love ourselves so much that we dedicate some time to give our body treats, we will feel our energy boosts.
Time is a funny matter, time seems to run short when our minds are in a mess, but, it gets longer and we feel at ease when our souls are properly nourished.

Best regards,
Cora

Remind Ah_z keep sending me the schedule as one day I'll rejoin your course!! Ask her to contact me if the honey+green bean stock up!!
I have passed on your message to Ah_z.
She wll contact you when the Mung Bean Honey is ready.

Janet Lau
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2006-10-30, 09:55

文章 Janet Lau »

慧儀姐姐.. Janet妹妹..

1. 我想問大腿外內則及上方都照顧到,為什麼下方不用做淋巴引流呢?
您指的下方是甚麼位置?請詳述之。

2. 可以躺下來做下肢及臀部淋巴引流嗎?
坐著做較好。

3. 香薰塗上大小腿後是否好像做淋巴引流的手勢去推呀? 塗油後如多喝一點水是否效果更佳呢?
是。
平日不時一小口一小口地飲水,較塗油後才多喝水更好呢。 :wink:

vicky
文章: 4
註冊時間: 2007-01-10, 21:17

文章 vicky »

I practiced 淋巴引流 :臀部及下肢 twice at night time. So far I feel that my legs are much warmer, it's really amazing. Also, it seems they're less heavy !!

Take measurements as suggested during the class.
Don't just feel the improvement, convince yourself with figures. :wink:

When I share my experience and your website with my colleagues, they're quite excited and would like to try as well. I really want to learn more about this.

Let this "Vicky & Friends" group work wonders, help one another along the way.

I was worrying if I cannot catch up but thanks so much for using good explanation skill in your introduction course, it's fun. :lol:,

hochris
註冊時間: 2006-08-12, 20:34

綀習後的感覺

文章 hochris »

現在至少每天最少也做一下臀部及下肢淋巴引流, 雖然有"米之連"在身, 做引流的時候有所阻滯, 但還算順暢。感到腹的底部沒有這麼硬。

hochris,趁現在年輕,有心有力,用淋巴引流鼓勵「米之連」去水,再加上伸引,不讓漏了氣的「米之連」下垂。您也不想去水後,變出一塊「米之連」桌布吧? :lol:

但每次做完引流約半小時多後, 都會有份量很多的小解, 尤其是頭二、 三次; 是不是真的把身體多餘的水排走?
動動腦筋,再告訴我。

只做了四、五次٫ 感覺下腹沒有這麼 "梗".
給「米之連」壓了這麼久,而家有人惜喎,知道只要身體力行,有朝一日可以不費吹灰之力就睇到腳指,整個人窩心過窩心,「梗」?get out of the way啦!

vicky

文章 vicky »

it's 2 weeks already, unfortunately the measure remains unchanged.

As I also learnt 面部及頸項 this afternoon, I'm wondering if my speed in doing 臀部及下肢 is too fast and love is not enough!! So I did it a bit slower and tried to put more heart & passion to my body and will see if there's any difference. Thereafter, the surprise came.

Smart girl, so now you've got it: "So I did it a bit slower and tried to put more heart & passion to my body" . Keep it up and you will be even more pleased. :lol:

The essential oil dropped out easily :shock: .......... which I didn't get 1 single drop before!!!!! Now, I know what to do and how to do it 8) !

Be patient with yourself, like what you do to your baby.

vicky

文章 vicky »

Hi Amy, Vicky..

Since it's better to do 淋巴引流 :面部及頸項 before we clean our face, should I do 淋巴引流 臀部及下肢 before I take a bath?

還記得我們可以怎樣促進淋巴的流動嗎? :wink:

洗澡時,我們會上上下下左左右右前前後後地潔淨身體,鼓勵滯留身體的廢物走到淋巴水塘。
浴後,趁全身暖笠笠、香噴噴時,做臀部及下肢淋巴引流,幫淋巴一把,減輕她的工作、加快效益,順便親親身體。
一舉數得!

thanks,
vicky Amy..

leunghe
文章: 66
註冊時間: 2006-10-26, 22:58

文章 leunghe »

今天去行公司買衫,在試短衭時,竟發現双脚很美,由大腿,小腿,到腳眼都很有線條,不枉我天天的勤力去做,給自己l00分 :D
leunghe,我一直跟學員說,做功課寫記事不是為了我,是為您自己的進步作見證。

或許您已忘了四個月前最後的那個星期六在甚麼地方、跟誰在一起。
可是,因為您把11月29日的感受記錄下來,現在就可以對比一下,去年11月的leunghe跟今年3月的leunghe,在愛惜自己、體形、心態、人生取向等各方面,有何不同之處了。

脫胎換骨,由自己做起。leunghe,您好叻呀! :wink:

回覆文章