講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

消減眼腫面腫--改善睡眠質素
Ella Ma
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2006-07-20, 22:28

文章 Ella Ma »

Dear Amy,

Sorry for my late submission of my homework.

I'm very diligent. I practise face lymphatic drainage everyday. For the first two weeks since I attended the course, I practised thrice everyday and after that, surpisingly,I found the fat (脂肪)spots below my right eye had all disappeared while leaving just a few below my left eye. Now, my eyes maintain moreorless the same. Presently, I practise once or twice everyday and I hope that all the spots will go away.

Good girl. But "hope" is not good enough, note down the changes you are going through, especially your emotions. That way, you will learn a lot more about yourself.

For the breast lymphatic drainage, I practise it nearly everyday. Amazingly, my painful and swollen symptoms of my breast during my pre-mensturation period have gone. I 'm really very happy about it because I have been distressed by such symptoms for a couple of years. In the past, I have to take Chinese medicine at least for a week before my mensturation to eradicate the symtoms, but now I just simply make it by doing breast lymphatic drainage.

Now that you have the tools and solid evidence in front of your eyes, you are able to make better choices.
Instead of "eradicate", learn to live with it and ask what is the message behind.

The effect of lymphatic drainage on me is really out of my expectation. Thank you very much!I will keep you informed once I've found any new improvement.

Good for you.
Keep me posted.

Cheers,
Ella

張慧儀
文章: 1620
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

覆Shirley Wat電郵

文章 張慧儀 »

張小姐:

問題是沒有筆記使我在忘記了步驟的時候無可參考,何談練習到成為生活的一部分?在堂上學的用搶記的形式留在記憶中的時間不長, 也不肯定自己有沒有弄錯,我對沒有筆記是很奇怪,但也有點理解,如果有了notes一傳十,十傳百,那不是沒有人來上課了嗎?嘿嘿,別在意,這是自然反應。

祝好
Shirley

學員於堂上留心聽講,用自己的方法記筆記,回家用心實習;以上是我對您的要求。

回家後第一件事,就是邊做淋巴引流練習,邊把不肯定自己有沒有弄錯的地方記下,然後問我。

就像我現在回覆您一樣,我會就著學員的問題作回應,儘快提供適合她的指示和意見,務求令到她能在家實踐所學,並勉勵她把所學融入生活。這是當一位好的健康教練的責任。

學員給我的問題都是大同小異,就像您這問題,我已回答過很多次,這是我在網誌中的一次回應:覆SoSo

我很鼓勵學員們把問題貼到我的網誌www.amyc.info,跟大家分享。我會把這次問答在網誌發表。

如您有問題,或對課程、我的教學方法,甚至網誌的編排有任何意見,請您在網誌上發表,因為這網誌是一處給我向您們學習和給大家互動交流的地方。

leunghe
文章: 66
註冊時間: 2006-10-26, 22:58

交工課

文章 leunghe »

Hello Amy,

今日己練習了三次,早午晚.好似看來沒有咁水腫,尤其條頸,希望勤練,咁雙眼袋平滑D,睇來年輕D, heehee

leunghe,要將希望變成事實,就要有更明確的數據。

由今天起,每次練習都給自己打分數,分數由0至100。做法如下:
1. 練習前,望著鏡中的自己,記下觀察所得,老實給自己打個分數;
2. 做淋巴引流;
3. 練習後,再望鏡中的自己,記下改善了的地方、當時的感覺,再給自己打個分數。

這些數據,幫助您由「好似」步向「事實上平滑了、靚了幾多幾多」...
實話實說,用事實去鼓勵自己,活得實在、活得開心。

YvonneMan
文章: 4
註冊時間: 2006-11-14, 20:45

文章 YvonneMan »

Amy,

Starting from this Tue (Nov 14), I did the practice twice a day. Feeling during and after the practice was good.

How "good" did you feel when compared with how you felt before doing the practice? Say, what did you see from your eyes? What's the message from within? Give details.

However, I found one 小肉粒 behind my right ear (near耳珠) when I did the practice last night, but it wasn't appeared in the morning. It seems that it's became smaller tonight. Will it be related to the practice?

I don't know if your 小肉粒 is caused by doing MLD. I do suggest you make it a habit drinking small sips of water throughout the day to help your body with the detox.

Did I do the steps incorrect that caused this happened?

From what you told me before, the only thing I ask for you is to learn to treat yourself more gently , with love. :wink:

Yvonne

P.S. This is my first time to try the Blog. Is the format correct?

Just come as you are, create your own style. :D

leunghe

Homework

文章 leunghe »

Please excuse my lateness in submitting homework.

I have been practicing three times a day and I found my faceline is shaping up, no more chubby but the eyebags still puffy so i guess this must take a longer time.

I will give myself 30 points at this time.

What is 30 points stand for? The eyes?
What is the passing mark you set for yourself? :wink:

Will keep you posted of further improvements.

Delighted to hear from you. Keep up the good work!

leunghe

文章 leunghe »

thanks for your feedback

The 30% is for my face but no marks for eyes yet.

The passing mark, of course, lah will be 60%.
I will practice more in order to achieve this mark.

How about giving yourself 60% right away?
Go to the mirror, look straight into your eyes, say you will not be so harsh on them anymore, give them a pat on the shoulder and ask them to help you along the way.

Encouragement is always the key. :wink:

dont know whether i have follow the correct steps that you taught us. I will email you the whole steps to see if i am in the right track :lol:

leunghe

文章 leunghe »

真開心,老公察覺到我的眼袋沒有以前咁大, 而整個眼睛都冇咁腫,
因為我很勤力每日去做,一有空閒時間就做, 好希望做到再細d,咁就
very good lah. Face also shaping up a bit. I will keep it up :lol:

懂得惜自己,自己開心,老公讚賞,係咪好抵呢? :)

I am very eager to wait for the upcoming courses too.

hochris
註冊時間: 2006-08-12, 20:34

買了一面鏡

文章 hochris »

今天早上静静的坐在鏡子前, 慢慢的做面部及頸項淋巴引流, 但忘了做前先看清楚自己; 完成整套動作後, 望出窗外, 覺得眼前一亮, 天色好像特別明朗. 但不知為什麼, 每次做完最後一步, 按眼及頭的部份, 也有一點點暈眩, 合上眼睛, 休息一會,又覺得沒有什麼不舒服. 未知是什麼原因呢?

看完您的描述,我覺得有可能您做淋巴引流時太過緊張。

開始對著鏡子做淋巴引流練習時,學員又要看著自己的臉,又要記著手法,又怕忘了步驟,手忙腳亂,大都難免緊張。

我建議您做練習時,把注意力集中在呼吸上,輕掃時就呼氣,讓自己習慣靜心的感覺。

我不是醫生,不能就您所說的現象斷症。
不過,提提您,每年驗身是個令自己安心的做法。

hochris

不只是功課

文章 hochris »

我現在每天清晨及沐浴前都做一次面部及頸部淋巴引流, 於晚上先站鏡前好好觀察自己然才開始做, 外型上現在還未有改變;

乖學生,持之以恆,讓效果慢慢呈現您眼前。

與此同時, 我戒掉每天至少兩杯香濃奶茶的習慣, 第一天時, 頭痛欲烈, 臉頰, 眼皮及眼袋全都水腫了, 非常辛苦, 同事都問我是否病重了. 但我對自已說, 要堅持,不能給外物操控. 今天是第二天, 感覺好多了, 水腫也消除了不少, 可能今次學會的淋巴引流, 也幫了我不少. 尤其我頭痛時用按摩的手法雙手由眼內角輕撫慢慢一級級移向頭頂部份, 有舒緩痛楚的作用.

淋巴引流有助您進入祥和狀態,人放鬆了,痛楚自然得以舒緩。
我建議您不時喝點好水,要一小口一小口地飲,幫助將體內的毒素排走。

hochris

問題解決了

文章 hochris »

我曾說當做臉頰引流時, 有一點點暈眩, 原來開始時我不自覺的閉氣沒有呼吸, 所以做完了後, 便有一點點缺氧了, 真是笑大人個口.

您現在明白,為何我說:張慧儀的學員是叻叻一族啦。
只要肯用心做練習,學員都會愈來愈了解自己。 :wink:

原來以往自己只是淺層呼吸, 從來沒有好好體會完整的吸氣及呼氣. 甚至當運動時, 也沒有好好理會補充氧氣. 唉! 從現在起一定要好好的對自己.

愛惜自己,跟心兒好好溝通,從來都是明智之舉。

回覆文章