講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

消減眼腫面腫--改善睡眠質素
happyangel
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2008-06-17, 12:30

文章 happyangel »

Dear 張慧儀,

來學面部淋巴引流,想從中得到些甚麼:

I want to learn how to 改善 黑眼圈, 包包面, 減少鼻的黑頭!!

Thank you!

Angel

Doris
文章: 26
註冊時間: 2008-04-03, 14:35

面部淋巴引流

文章 Doris »

Amy,

做了7個月面部淋巴引流, 面部收緊了, 個人精神咗

Doris

Sychan
文章: 5
註冊時間: 2008-05-07, 21:41

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 Sychan »

Hi Amy, Hi Sonia..

My primary reason for joining your class is to remove the puffiness from my face, and also my dark eye circles (which I believe are related to the lymphatic system in a way too?). Oh and to do something about my slightly swelling neck (my beautifican said my neck is slightly swelling; don't know if she was being objective or just trying to convince me to pay a little bit more for neck lymphatic massage).
別人如何說不重要,最重要的是:您學曉面部及頸項淋巴引流的技巧後,可以隨時隨地幫自己消減面腫頸腫,靚靚的去見人。

I have severe water retention in my calves, so, as advised by Amy, I'll be learning how to massage my face & neck first, before working on my legs.
專注是成功的重要因素。

Thanks!

Sychan
文章: 5
註冊時間: 2008-05-07, 21:41

文章 Sychan »

Hi Amy, Hi Sonia..

Sorry for the delay. I know we said I could email you my lesson notes, but I still have not done so, haahaha, largely because it takes so long for me to type Chinese ...
最緊要您同我都睇得明,英文都得咖。 :wink:

Anyway, since having taken the lesson with you, I have persevered and stuck to doing the massage twice a day. It was only on the past two days that I did it only once (because I was late for work and also because I was too exhausted).
攰得緊要的日子,趁上洗手間時在廁格做做面部淋巴引流(約2分鐘)。做完後,心情會好咗啲,再喺塊鏡度望下自己個樣,即時醒神晒。
唔好畀藉口自己唔惜自己呀!
:lol:

Since beginning this routine, I have notice a big improvement to my skin condition. I did not grow any large pimples during my period anymore. However, in the past week, because of huge stress and lack of sleep, I've been growing spots again!!!!!!!
休息不足、情緒低落時,體內循環好極有限。淋巴引流有助鬆弛和鼓勵廢物到垃圾桶報到,技巧純熟後,就要用心將功夫融入日常生活去,活學活用,您會愈嚟愈叻,愈嚟愈尊重自己咖。

I am definitely convinced of the benefits of this massage. And will contact you to learn about lymphatic massage for the lower body.
好。

Thanks a lot for your kindness! 唔駛客氣。

Blessings
Sonia Amy..

cfgrace
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2008-05-19, 10:56

文章 cfgrace »

Hi Amy Grace..
我學面部及頸項淋巴引流的原因係想減個雙下巴! 好!意願清晰,配合勤力練習,事必成。 :D
Grace Amy..

cfgrace
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2008-05-19, 10:56

文章 cfgrace »

我練習了面部淋巴引流已經差不多三個星期了!我發覺我開始做的一個星期,我的面出了很多粒粒,多到我怕(因之前未試過的!)後來我諗可能是排毒反應,而且我見之前也有人說試過這樣,所以我便沒有那麼緊張了!到現在已經三個星期,那些粒粒已經無咗很多(加上我飲多了水),但最明顯的是我的黑眼圈淡了很多,這効果是現在為止最明顯的!

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

文章 Betty08 »

hi Amy~ Hi Betty..

I keep doing it, coz my face is sooo damn puffed lately.. each morning!! arrrrrrhh :<
and my collarbones are playing hide and seek with me again!
so I keep repeating nearly straight after each set i've done. is that no good?

What do you mean by "so I keep repeating nearly straight after each set i've done"?

face have gone firmer after each time though but swollen shortly again. But skin have become better~ feels softer and smoother
I have seem to lost the feel of opening the gateway. I am going harder.. and can't feel the pumping...

Pushy got you nowhere. Tender loving care is the key!
Be patient with yourself."

betty :evil: amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy... Betty..

What I meant is... straight after I finish the first set, I immediately start again and do the same set.
This is not helping. 8)

like what you've said... being pushy gets me no where...

no wonder it's getting worst!! ><

When you know pushy is no good, stop hurting yourself with it.

Betty Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Dear Amy~ Hi Betty..

I can't help thinking 'quickly get better la' etc... but i try to slow down myself.. talking to myself and struggle a bit in doing so..

My skin have little pimples(?) popping up lately, face lumphiage works the minute I finish but puffs up quickly again. I think I am near my period. I feel every time when I am up to opening gateways on jaw-line, I feel more awake, and eyes can open bigger and less sadden looking. But collarbones are not as obvious, most of the time under puffed skin.

:evil:

Obviously your mood swing plays an important part in this.
NOT resting well is another important issue for you.

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy... Betty..

I am trying not to push myself as much but sometimes I can't help being impatient...
欲速不達呀! 8)

Like you've said, my mood swings are really taking a big part in this..

it's like being sadistic to myself.. while another part of me playing the masochist..

回覆文章