講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

香薰--呼吸--按摩--幫肝臟幫您排毒
Lo Lai Yee, Tonia
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2006-06-22, 20:48

文章 Lo Lai Yee, Tonia »

Hello Amy, Tonia

Please help!
After practicing the liver rejuvenate, boil and wart (like mosquito bites) appear on my forearms, thighs and waist. It's realy itchy!!!!!! Is this the normal de-tox process?

When the body is undergoing detox, it tends to release the toxins in our urine, stools or through our skin.
However, if the toxins could not be released quickly enough, our body will release histamine to surround the toxin and make a wart so that it won't go any further, just like when we are bitten by a mosquito.

Histamine is a substance like white blood cell that is active in inflammation and allergy responses.
The nasty thing about this is the area will become red in shape of hives accompanied by severe itching and make the person very uncomfortable.

To help with your situation, stop doing the liver rejuvenation for a week, let the body flush out the toxins first.

Essential oil like lemon, chamomile and terebinth helps to ease the symptom.
If you have any one of them, apply directly onto the hives to muffle the itch.

Remember to drink water once in a while to help flush the toxins.

For me, I will drink only water to purify my body for the whole day.
Need to go to toilet quite often though.

Lo Lai Yee, Tonia
註冊時間: 2006-06-22, 20:48

de-tox

文章 Lo Lai Yee, Tonia »

Amy, Tonia

I am going to treat myself with beetroot, carrot, corn and tomato soup today. Do you think it will help the de-tox process?

For veggie soup detox, I will only take one veggie at a time. Say, beetroot soup for the whole day, together with lots of rest.

Rita Tam
文章: 13
註冊時間: 2006-06-09, 20:09

文章 Rita Tam »

Dear Amy, Rita

I would like to ask a question about 疏肝伸引運動.

It is my understanding that疏肝伸引運動 is a qi kung movement and a qi kung movement involves 架子,呼吸and意念.

Yes, you are right. 疏肝伸引運動 is a qi kung movement and a qi kung movement involves 架子 , 呼吸and 意念.

When I was doing the疏肝伸引運動, I do not know which part involves 意念. The moving of the elbow to the back seems to me to be a physical action rather than an意念 because I actually move my elbow to the back, and not just imagining it.

From the time you start to stand with the specific form, your 意念 is already at work.
意念means the conversation between you and your body, the directions/instructions you give to your body.
When you tell your body to help you do the exercise properly, you are asking her to work with you step by step.
意念goes along with your flow: maintaining proper form, putting essential oil on your wrists, counting your breaths, moving your elbows back and forth...
All these rooted from your 意念, then you concentrate on the exercise and let 意念 to guide you through.

Can you please enlighten me on this?

Do post me a new message if you have further questions.

Thanks a lot.

Rita Amy

訪客

文章 訪客 »

Lo Lai Yee, Tonia 寫:Hello Amy, Tonia

Please help!
After practicing the liver rejuvenate, boil and wart (like mosquito bites) appear on my forearms, thighs and waist. It's realy itchy!!!!!! Is this the normal de-tox process?

When the body is undergoing detox, it tends to release the toxins in our urine, stools or through our skin.
However, if the toxins could not be released quickly enough, our body will release histamine to surround the toxin and make a wart so that it won’t go any further, just like when we are bitten by a mosquito.

Histamine is a substance like white blood cell that is active in inflammation and allergy responses.
The nasty thing about this is the area will become red in shape of hives accompanied by severe itching and make the person very uncomfortable.

To help with your situation, stop doing the liver rejuvenation for a week, let the body flush out the toxins first.

Essential oil like lemon, chamomile and terebinth helps to ease the symptom.
If you have any one of them, apply directly onto the hives to muffle the itch.

Remember to drink water once in a while to help flush the toxins.

For me, I will drink only water to purify my body for the whole day.
Need to go to toilet quite often though.
Dear Amy, Tonia

Can I apply lavender instead because I don't have those suggested.

Your bottle of Liver rejuvenation oil is Lemon already, but it's diluted 16:1.
Treat the area with this first to see how it goes.
Lavender is soothing too, but not as good as those three suggested in this case.
Keep me posted.

Cheers! Blessings
Tonia Amy

lingling
註冊時間: 2006-06-08, 21:58
來自: Hong Kong

文章 lingling »

I had been practice the liver exercise for 7 weeks. For the first 3 weeks, there are only 1 to 2 acnes. However, since the past 3 weeks, there are many acnes, first appear on the forehead for few days, then around the mouth for more few days. Now there are acne near the ear and both cheek. It is very horrible as there are more than 20 acnes on the face now. I didn't change the cream apply to the face, food I eat, sleeping pattern, etc. Is there any thing to do with the liver exercise, shall I stop the exercise now? If there is anything to do with the liver exercise, why the acne did not show up in the first few weeks, but so late?

When you do the liver rejuvenation exercise diligently, you are constantly sending a signal to your body that you are ready for the detox.

Acnes, warts and boils are signs of toxins not released quickly enough through normal excretion channels.
Your body has no choice but to send them away through your skin.

For one time, I had over 60 dots like mosquito bite on my body from my jaw down to my tummy.
Took me almost a week to see them subside.
People in Hong Kong are generally overworked, undernourished, heavily loaded with toxins, it takes time and efforts for the toxins to surface.
That may be one of the reasons why your acnes only show up after weeks of great efforts.
It is common to a few of the students who practice liver rejuvenation exercise.

As in your case, there are several choices:

1. Stop doing liver rejuvenation for the time being; give your body sometime to release some of the toxins first before you start doing the exercise again.
Remember to drink adequate water to help with the detox.

2. If you can stand the heat, keep doing liver rejuvenation exercise everyday and note down the changes within your body.
You might find the spots very itchy, soothe them the best you can and watch them go away by themselves.

3. If you cannot stand the itchy feelings but are determined to live with the detox, learn doing the wheatgrass enema on yourself that leave you comfy through the detox process.

You may contact me via email for a private session if you want to learn the enema technique.

訪客

文章 訪客 »

Lingling,

Alas I have someome sharing my de-toxification in the past weeks.

Boils and warts in big lumps and acnes appeared after I practised the liver rejuvenation for 3 times. They were all over my arms, near armpits, shoulder, elbows, tummy, back of thighs and knees and calves. Luckily not on my face.

I stopped the exercise for a week. The condition stabalized and the warts/boils/acnes started to go. Then, with the help of Amy, I resume the exercise, but a combination of the original and a more vigorous one with a view to get rid of the toxics more quickly and thoroughly.

After the resuming of the exercise, new boils and warts started to appear. This time they are on my breasts (2 big lumps on my right breast and acnes scattered all over my breasts (luckily these are not itchy or painful).

I am now waiting to see what is going to happen next.

訪客

文章 訪客 »

Thanks to the reply from Miss Cheung and the sharing from Alas. I shall stop the liver exercise for say 2 weeks. When it is getting better, I shall then start the exercise again.

Ling Ling, I guess this 訪客 must be you, right?
Remember to log in next time before you reply, so that I know who's who, or else I will get confused.

Keep me posted on your case.

flora
文章: 3
註冊時間: 2007-03-11, 17:13

文章 flora »

在堂上練習時已發覺有幾吓“嗝”聲,覺得是胃氣。 因前幾天吃飯急又緊張, 胃都發脾氣,痛起來。加上壓下去,當時有氣沖出來的感覺。

當您明白自己「吃飯急又緊張, 胃都發脾氣」這問題後,就要好好惜住自己,懷著嘆世界的心情,寧願食少啲,都要食慢啲,話唔定仲可以無端端減磅添。

當晚在洗澡後做疏肝都有此情況,但不太嚴重,沒有理會,如常生活。

疏肝伸引是喚醒肝臟投入工作的手段,當大小便未能及時排走廢物,她就會通過其他方法,例如嘔氣、放屁、口臭等排走。

第二晚如是這樣做,可能不太疲倦,難意入睡,整晚都聲到自己“嗝 ~ 嗝”聲,直至四時才能睡著,今天的“嗝”聲,比較重一點,加上睡得不好,有少少不舒服。

現在如何制止“嗝 ~ 嗝”聲? 為什麼有此反應? :oops:

現提供方案兩個:
(一)
- 繼續每天做疏肝伸引,平日不時飲一口水,把水一點一點地慢慢吞。
- 跟自己好好溝通,學習放鬆,讓嗝聲慢慢靜下來。
- 感受著廢物離開身體的不同模式,天天寫記事,更加了解自己。
- 考慮驗身。

(二)
- 停止做疏肝伸引,直至覺得可以開始為止。
- 平日不時飲一口水,把水一點一點地慢慢吞。
- 如常地生活,放走可以更深入認識自己的機會。

Flora,您有何打算?
若您另有方案,可說出來,大家從長計議。

歐姑娘
文章: 14
註冊時間: 2006-06-06, 20:17

文章 歐姑娘 »

歐姑娘今年76歲,2006年年中開始學淋巴引流
等呀等,等到2007年7月中,終於準備好自己學疏肝

她不懂寫字,但又想談談淋巴引流為她帶來的效益、疏肝練習的感受,以下感受由她口述,張慧儀筆錄,並幫她貼上網。

自從學曉淋巴引流後,我每天最少都會做兩次,有時做三次。
做面部最明顯,我年紀大,夜晚睡得少,朝早好多時都眼腫、眼皮下垂蓋住對眼。做完淋巴引流,眼無咁腫,個人精神好多。
整體嚟講,淋巴引流好似幫我攞走咗一舊壓住喺心口既唔開心嘢。

疏肝等咗好耐至有得學,因為張慧儀話我未準備好,唔肯教。

係呀,未準備好,浪費您的錢錢,又浪費我的口水和時間,唔值得。 :wink:

教完我疏肝,佢仲千叮萬囑,叫我一日只可以做一次。
做完疏肝,我有以下呢啲反應:
一、條腰後面中間嗰個位覺得鬆咗,無咁赤赤痛。

您每日幫個大肚腩做深層運動喎,若持之持之以恆地天天做一次,腰圍會細啲、條腰仲會無咁梗添。

二、對膝頭哥無咁緊,舒服咗。

叻婆婆。

三、平日飲好多水都無乜得去小便,疏完肝去小便次數同埋量都多咗,唔知點解呢?

如果大便和小便都可以排走廢物,您覺得那一樣較為方便和快捷呢?大便?還是小便?

凌瑞玉
文章: 5
註冊時間: 2007-07-08, 21:05

文章 凌瑞玉 »

Amy老師:凌瑞玉

本人練習疏肝之前,就我所認識肝排毒的知識,我認為因為這伸引是和肝一起做運動,它的架式和動作是要我們集中精神做一連串配合呼吸的動作。

疏肝後,肝部位置有一種溫暖和舒緩了的感覺。我也發現做後有便意,和大便有些滑潺潺的物體,不知是否刺激了膽汁而分解的脂肪呢!

繼續觀察,並記下您的想法和感受。

Amy老師,我有以下提問:
1. 有些說法,是肝臟在11時至1時是排毒時間,那麼是否在這時間做伸引更好呢?

古人日出而作日入而息,順天而行。現代人日出而作日入唔息,跟古人時候的習慣大大不同。
與其去追隨一些您無法問到原作者的「說法」,不如跟身體好好溝通,把學曉的疏肝提升為最合適自己的工具更實際。

說法是基於甚麼說的呢?
2. 我發覺睡前做伸引,會有眼光光睡不著的感覺,何解呢?

您忘了我不是醫生嗎? :wink:
每個人的身體不同,對伸引的反應也不一樣。依您的情況,可改在朝早或晚上較早時間疏肝。
改動了練習時間後,每天記下您的練習時間和感受,兩周後將記事遞來給我過目。

凌瑞玉 Amy

回覆文章