圖檔
小蠻腰

Aking
文章: 122
註冊時間: 2007-07-21, 09:51
來自: hong kong

文章 Aking »

1. 在您心目中,您認為「伸引」是甚麼?

當初學習的時候, 在我心目中的伸引與伸展是沒有分別. 就算告訴朋友, 我學的是伸展運動, 因為唔懂如何表達清楚把兩者明確分辨出來.

但經過自己努力練習下, 磅數沒變, 可身型很明顯比前修長, 這是一個很好的成果. 與其他運動不同之處, 是內心對自己身體的感覺會加強, 感受到伸引帶動有關靭帶、肌鍵和肌肉的活動; 看似容易, 實質很難做得好, 才深深感受到自己多年來身體上的靭帶為我付出的代價, 自己如何將自己變為一個機械人, 明白和愛上伸引對我身體上的幫助和訓練.

2. 形容一下您的腹部,您感到滿意的地方、您希望改善的地方。

我的腹部, 我現時滿意的是比前縮細了, 但肚臍中間和腰兩側還是肥腫, 希望能夠改善一下.

3. 列出您曾用來減肚腩的方法和它們的效果。

吃少些, 淋巴引流時, 多按幾下. 小小o.k, 肚腩會細些的.

4. 在您心目中,您最想擁有怎麼樣的身段?請如實作答,愈老實愈快有得著。

平均, 修長, 比現時再瘦十磅, 就o.k.

Sychan
文章: 5
註冊時間: 2008-05-07, 21:41

腹部進階淋巴引流講座問題答案

文章 Sychan »

Note: I answered these questions without looking at your teaching materials, because I'm guessing that is what you want me to do. And, I cannot type Chinese.

1. 在您心目中,您認為「伸引」是甚麼?

Extend, make longer & wider, which 'wakes up' the part that is being stretched, because it no longer remains in its usual state, e.g. if it is 7cm long most of the time, in stretching, it becomes, say, 8 cm. And having done that stretch, it cannot go back to being 7cm or the same kind of 7cm again. A very superficial example, but this is what I can think of. Otherwise, I don't yet know what it is.

It is bulky. It slides out like a tyre (haha, the Hong Kong analogy for fat tummies). Well, I definitely cannot wear a bikini with my tummy, and actually a lot of other clothes. I guess I feel ashamed of it. I can't say what I'm happy about it. But I guess if I were a belly-dancer, I would feel proud of it. Maybe I have been affected too much by slimming advertisments on the street. It's not very self-loving to criticize a part of your body just because it doesn't conform to a certain standard i.e. fatless. So, I'd say I'm happy that my tummy is normal and happy. A nice tummy.

3. 列出您曾用來減肚腩的方法和它們的效果。

Although I would envy those who have slim waists and could wear bikinis freely, I never ever, I repeat, NEVER EVER, did any exercise to slim it down. I am always "3-minute heat". l may suddenly really want a slim body, and then go to gym, but afterwards, I would not go again. I do not really commit to it. But I'd still like to explore slimming it in this class with Amy, because I am quite interested in lymphatic issues. My calves are scarily bulky, and I think they probably suffer from water retention. They are disproportionate to my hands and arms. So, I'd like to learn about how to apply these massage techniques on your body, especially when no one can really afford to have a professional masseuse do it for you everyday.

I have also tried swimming before, but it was not particularly devoted to slimming down my waist, but for the whole body's overall fitness.

I really, really, topmost, want my CALVES to slim down, rather than my tummy. My 2nd-ranked priority is the tummy. But don't get me wrong - I really want to learn about the tummy. Having a flat tummy is great, it makes my figure look a lot better and when I wear clothes, I look better, and am more attractive to guys (haha). I believe I'm going to learn a lot of valuable principles that would help me understand my body better and help with slimming down other parts.

I want myself to be slim, but not in a sick way; definitely not anorexic. Healthy, with flesh. Not puffy, not bulky. No longer have to hide under jackets and trousers that make me APPEAR slim.

Thank you!

AL
文章: 3
註冊時間: 2008-04-23, 09:38

文章 AL »

慧儀,

今個星期五要往上海, 預計要下星期二才回港, 將錯過了你今個星期六的腹部進階淋巴引流講座, 要留待你下次開班才能參加啦.

AL,請您把5月23日後一個合適您的日子貼到樓下,我們就那個日子再開班啦。 :wink:

Doris
文章: 26
註冊時間: 2008-04-03, 14:35

腹部進階淋巴引流

文章 Doris »

1. 在您心目中,您認為「伸引」是甚麼?
伸引是一些簡單動作與身體作溝通,喚醒正在運動的那組靭帶、肌鍵和肌肉,令他們得到全面的訓練,從而改善身型。

我的腹部中間和腰兩側還是肥腫, 沒有滿意的地方

3. 列出您曾用來減肚腩的方法和它們的效果。
吃少些及做運動

4. 在您心目中,您最想擁有怎麼樣的身段?請如實作答,愈老實愈快有得著。 肥瘦適中的身段

Irene_Wong
文章: 10
註冊時間: 2006-09-07, 22:40

文章 Irene_Wong »

Dear Amy,

SORRY FOR LATE REPLY.
pls find my reply as below

1. 在您心目中,您認為「伸引」是甚麼?
Per my perception is 令 under stressed 的地方relax, 體內function 保持正常運作

太大及鬆弛

3. 列出您曾用來減肚腩的方法和它們的效果。
吃少些, 用slimming or firming cream

4. 在您心目中,您最想擁有怎麼樣的身段?
看上去slim D, 適當體重

Would u pls to give me the address for tonite course again? Thanks

地點: 綠紀元生機店 中環威靈頓街74號6樓 (地圖)

waika
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2007-09-11, 09:28

課前概念

文章 waika »

1. 在您心目中,您認為「伸引」是甚麼?
伸引: 我想是一些有系統的伸展動作, 令身體的肌肉、 筋骨拉鬆,增加柔軟度, 如持之有恆,身體會變得更靈活,體態更美麗。

我的腹部凸出, 即是有肚腩。 我希望改善的地方是減少屯積的脂肪。

3. 列出您曾用來減肚腩的方法和它們的效果。
捏脂、扭腰運動、用腰封等,由於沒恆心,效果不太明顯。

平均的身段,現我的下身較肥胖,希望肚、臀及小腿減磅,整体比現時再瘦十磅。

張慧儀
文章: 1621
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

文章 張慧儀 »

圖檔

施姐姐休假,幸好王政有空造小點,生機紫菜卷又來了,內裡還有已經在他店裡絕跡多年的有機大蕉。

水瓶裡面那幾塊嫩葉是在本地菜園原生,有舒緩冷氣病功能的薄荷。

Aking
文章: 122
註冊時間: 2007-07-21, 09:51
來自: hong kong

文章 Aking »

上完堂約一星期, 在家練習呼吸時, 發現又是易學難精, 很容易心急下出了力去做, 失敗之作. 慢慢掌握到是要放鬆身體, 溫柔呼吸, 就會感覺到呼氣時, 肌肉的郁動.

上堂前, 我的後腰兩旁是脹出來, 感覺好難減細它的. 學完呼吸後, 兩旁肌肉收細了, 腰縮了1.5cm, 最重要是後腰的肌肉的拉緊情況得到緩和, 練習學了的腹股伸引一時, 彎腰的動作比前容易.

Aking,有進步,畀心機。
量度尺寸是監察進度的最好方法。

Doris
文章: 26
註冊時間: 2008-04-03, 14:35

腹部伸引

文章 Doris »

Amy, Doris..

我的腹部伸引筆記是否寫錯? 係。

腹式呼吸: 吸氣時肚漲, 呼氣時肚凹 啱。
腹部伸引: 吸氣時肚凹, 呼氣時肚漲, 肚臍貼脊骨 吸氣時肚漲,呼氣時肚臍貼地。
練習時,細心感受肚臍貼地時身體的配合和反應,詳細記下,然後把功課貼到樓下。