歡迎大家在樓下貼帖,談談您曾做過又或正在幹著的有趣工作,用中文或英文寫都可以。 :wink:

張慧儀..

張慧儀
文章: 1630
註冊時間: 2006-05-10, 00:11
聯繫:

141.1 拍硬檔 Filling in

文章 張慧儀 »

“My friend’s boss need help for a chore that needs to be dealt with immediately, can you help them out?” said my cousin over the phone with urgency in her voice. I checked my schedule and did some arrangements to make time for this filling in job.

On the day, after a busy session in the morning, I hurried and managed to meet Mr. Kim, a Korean gentleman, awaiting for me in a factory area.

Mr. Kim led me to the assembling team. There were six of us, half Chinese half Korean. He wasted no time and asked all of us to stand round a long table and started assigning tasks to all.

The chore was quite simple, six persons, six tasks.

1. opened the boxes and pour out the gadgets.
2. took the gadget out from the plastic bag, clicked open the case.
3. inserted a tiny SD card into the slot, snap-closed the case.
4. put the gadget back into the plastic bag and passed it to me.
5. I inserted the instruction leaflet and passed it to the big guy on my right.
6. The big guy did a final check and sealed the boxes and transferred it to the storage platform.

You might say the job seemed monotonous and tedious, but the folks were so kind and cheerful that it was more like a standing meditation to me, perfect to relax my hectic mind.

The six of us went turbo speed in doing the work. We were so happy to have the day’s chore finished 45 minutes earlier than scheduled.

With the pay in my pocket, I left the factory rejuvenated with a satisfying smile on my face.

Thank you all.

回覆文章