3 您想丟掉她們每一個的原因是甚麼

Betty08
文章: 63
註冊時間: 2008-02-19, 19:53

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 Betty08 »

Amy... Betty..

一件我最想丟掉的心煩事…

What is it? 心煩事… I always feel annoyed and easily angered by heaps of stuff, unsatisfied with lots of things. But 一件 …? Suddenly couldn’t pin point one…

So, "always feel annoyed and easily angered by heaps of stuff, unsatisfied with lots of things" is what you got after being asked that simple question. :wink:

After a bit of thinking and feeling annoyed… I have decided not to dig into the old stuff yet and start with the recent… I was angered by a rude boy, aged 10. Why affected by such a brat? That pisses me off even more! Why are his guardians so blind? This is none of my business, why am I so affected? Gets more pissed by this second. :evil:

Actually, this have been the most recent thing that have been pissing me of lately, but I didn’t want to get rid of this first, I knew I have more important things to get rid of first… but after heaps of thinking… that important thing haven’t come to mind yet, except for this little brat that I wanted to strangle to badly!! So, this is it, the privilege goes to my fake little nephew…

betty
amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy,   Hi Betty..

Here goes my HW~ :twisted:

After the first encounter with Anima Kneading....

1. what did you expect Anima Kneading could do before you came to the session?
Not to get affected by others that easily anymore.

2. what's on your mind when you saw what the technique was?
Not unfamiliar with it... Common way of releasing stress but the difference is to utilize the mind and heart during the process. It seems fun but kind of a waste of paper... Can we use magazine or newspaper??

This is the question I have been waiting. V. good!
Bring along a magazine when you come this week. :lol:

3. what did you find funny and what did you find hard about this technique?
Like a child's act, also not enough energy when squeezing, tips me to the edge, where the thin division line of anger and humor lies.
I find it hard to utilize all energy to squeeze into the ball... which makes me feel ' ........ ' *sweat drop*

Describe to me what *sweat drop* means to you.

4. your different feelings on the "before and after".
The center of the palm feels empty and both arms/hands feels lighter.
Even the facial expression feels loosened up.

Extra: Today (3rd day), I still felt impatient towards my mum, but at the very same instant I started laughing, I couldn't help it, I feel so lost!! (I wanted to say frustrated, but that word is not even suitable anymore, coz I dun feel anger, i feel *sweat drop* again.) Usually at that point, I will feel very fired up, but that energy quickly transferred into laughter... I feel.. that energy went somewhere else, I feel like I have no energy... I am wordless, I feel ... *sweat drop*

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy...   Hi Betty..

I can't type chinese...
but I wanted to use 'sweat drops' to express...

'mo noi' :|   「無奈」in what way?

speechless

powerless

not within my control?   IF it's WITNIN YOUR CONTROL, what will you do?

dunno what to do

etc...

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

you r so quick!!

mo noi in what way...?
as in.. it can't be helped, can't do anything about it

in this case, if it's in my control, i wanna squeeze it to the fullest.
express/ use my energy fully..

ohhh... it's like... the amount of my emotions/ feelings not = to energy/ strength exerted

emotions > energy

inbalanced, therefore 'mo noi'

body not doing what I want it to do....

Betty, got what you meant finally.

Remember to bring along a magazine to the session tonite to experience how the body can do what you want it to do as in what you said, "i wanna squeeze it to the fullest. express/ use my energy fully.."

Be prepared. :lol:

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy~ Hi Betty..

Recap of the past few days after the lesson...

I had so much fun stomping on the 'shits'!! raaaaaaarrrgh!!
however my face have gone more puffy!! and neck have not changed ... absorbing too much rubbish lately...

But I still find myself easily affected by others, like while shopping...
Those I may be able to remember to let the ball absorb but most of the time I can't exactly remember what to release at all...
I still find it rather hard to concentrate ...

Remember the magic sentence to use for those you "can't exactly remember what to release at all..." ??? 8)

I have tried squeezing it under my arms ekek :twisted:
(to open the gateway as well)
but I find it not very convenient...
I need to re-adjust the movement to pump. which isn't that comfortable.. hard to relax. I still find it the best to use palms instead of the papers. Coz the shape and size of the ball is very important if I use it for underarms.

Sometimes we need to experience what we thought might work to find what we thought might work might not work that well. :D

I also feel that my hands sweep better after I do anima kneading, more light and soft, so i think i will keep doing it in the morning as well as night. :twisted:
This is a superb sequence for you. But, have you figured out the reason why?

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Amy...Betty..

Reason is...

Coz I sweep with relaxed, clean hands? :roll:

Got it right.

I just feel the whole person is less rushed, more relaxed, more patient, less random thoughts after the moment of 'successful' anima kneading.
but all of those dun happen together often...

If you follow the instructions every time you do anima kneading, "all of those" shall happen.
Exam: Think carefully and tell me the instructions next time we meet. :wink:

Betty Amy..

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Dear Amy...

The other day, I had encountered something that really really upsets me! So that night, I know what I wanna squeeze out and let into the ball!! I then throw them on the floor and stomp on them!! But I stepped on my toe.. So SORE!!! Then I keep blaming that ‘upset’ thing and stomp it back into the ball…

I do feel better after, but after finishing anima kneading… some more thoughts keep coming back or older related incidents keep appearing… but it was late at night so I decided to get rid of it the next morning. I dunno if its related or not but my face is puffed in the morning, especially the eyes…

I also had an experience before, that the more I squeeze, the more I am angered! And I had to squeeze another big ball right after I have thrown away the previous one.

:evil: Easily Disturbed Betty...

緊記每次做心靈按摩都要有始有終,唔好丟咗個紙球就算數。做晒成套先至得圓滿咖。 8)

Betty08

文章 Betty08 »

Hi Amy, Betty.. Good work!

The process is...
Feel my emotions, then tell myself, get rid of them... then i open my old magazine, sometimes getting sidetracked on the contents on the pages... then i rip out 2-3 pages (per hand) then i massage the paper and tell the paper to help absorb all my bad emotions, the bad stuff... or the feeling left after a not so great incident that day. Then i scrunch it into a ball, and start with my left hand, i think of the bad thing, inhale then exhale when squeeze into the ball and think "go to hell la!!" with very intense facial expression, i keep repeating this motion until i feel the paper is very tight and i can't think of waht else to squeeze, then i repeat some of the previous thoughts and squeeze into the ball with each finger, one by one, one thought one finger sqeeze. then i roll the paper all over my hand and tell the ball to take away the left over 'dirt' on my hand and thank the ball. then throw the paper on the ground, also telling the ball to wait for a while, i will come back to it after repeating the same thing on my other hand.
After finishing with my second hand, i throw the ball on the ground as well, then 狠狠地 stomp on them!! thinking as well "死啦!死啦!踩扁你!!" also to satisfy the feeling under my feet. I stomp until my feet feels good. then i pick them up, thank them, then throw them into the bin.

Then i go back to my room, relax my shoulders with the 'shoulder bones in my ears' method first, then arms straight, infront of me, breath in then exhale when i stretch my fingers out wide and thinking to extend my fingers longer. then relax. then raise my arms again, to the side this time, then stretch out again when i exhale (3 times). thinking and feeling the little tuck inside my armpit.

then i take sometime in feeling my palms... they start to feel itchy lately after squeezing, fingers shakey, sometimes one of my fingers twitches, i feel there's something bubbling in the area of the palm, it moves around slightly. is it bubble feeling umm.. frizzes a bit as well.
When you do this, feel deeper and listen very carefully.
Sometimes you may hear the Betty within whispering gently to you, telling you how you may treat yourself better. :wink:

Based on your process, I’ve put in things you missed out back in using point form.
Do the Anima Kneading using the procedure below; post your progress report three days later. Here it goes:
  1. i rip out 2-3 pages (per hand) then i massage the paper.
  2. While doing so, i feel my emotions, all my bad emotions, the bad stuff... or the feeling left after a not so great incident that day.
  3. Then i scrunch it into a ball, and start with my left hand. When inhale, i think of the bad thing; when exhale, i feel my emotions and squeeze them into the ball and think "go to hell la!!" with very intense facial expression, feeling the things i don’t want being absorbed by the ball. i keep repeating this motion until i feel released.
  4. then i repeat some of the previous thoughts and squeeze into the ball with each finger, one by one, one thought one finger sqeeze.
  5. then i roll the paper ball within my hands,ask the ball to take away the left over 'dirt' and thank the ball for helping me.
  6. then throw the paper on the ground, also telling the ball to wait for a while, i will come back to it after repeating the same thing on my other hand.
  7. After finishing with my second hand, i throw the ball on the ground as well, then 狠狠地 stomp on them!! thinking as well "死啦!死啦!踩扁你!!" also to satisfy the feeling under my feet. I stomp until my feet feels good. then i pick them up,thank them for helping me, then throw them into the bin.
  8. Then i go back to my room, relax my shoulders with the 'shoulder bones in my ears' method first, then arms straight, infront of me, breath in then exhale when i stretch my fingers out wide and thinking to extend my fingers longer. then relax. then raise my arms again, to the side this time, then stretch out again when i exhale (3 times). thinking and feeling the little tuck inside my armpit.
  9. then i take sometime in feeling my palms and my emotions, i jot down my feelings in my journal.

回覆文章