浮腫定義

化妝小姐常說擦眼影擦滿眼窩位,我不知道眼窩位在什麼地方,望下人發現原來好多人眼窩位頂都有少少摺位或見到少許骨邊,我從來都無,所以眼應有浮腫。
Maggie

ccam
文章: 3
註冊時間: 2013-04-14, 18:30

Re: 講座內容及時間表;功課及討論

文章 ccam »

我個人好懶,學完淋巴引流有一段時間唔記得做,太累又唔記得做,有時看電視睡著了又唔記得做,但我盡力會每日臨瞓前做一次。因為有做淋巴引流和沒做是有分別,如果我夜晚有做淋巴引流,我會有種做了深層清潔的感覺,瞓得好舒暢。

那是一種無形的感覺,我覺得做了淋巴引流個人裡面好像乾淨了,但無做一個星期我就會覺得裡面好像無那麼乾淨,這個純粹是我的感覺。

apin
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2013-07-15, 17:39

文章 apin »

Today, I suddenly think it would be really good if my eyes (at the end) can be lifted up a bit, it would make me look better. Don't worry if you think I am asking for too much. As you know, it takes thousands of dollar to do a surgery!

apin,上課前,在鏡前仔細看清自己的容貌,心裡記著您寫下 " it would be really good if my eyes (at the end) can be lifted up a bit, it would make me look better" 的意願;上課時,用心聽講和做實習;下課後,再到鏡前仔細看清自己的容貌;用紙筆記下您就之前和之後的容貌和心情對比的感受。回家後,每天如是做練習,用兩星期的記事作比較,把報告貼帖讓我跟進。

讀物:照鏡

sach
註冊時間: 2013-11-25, 22:31

文章 sach »

30/11 10:30 Course
您想從中得到些甚麼?
學到相關概念和手法技巧,改善面頸部淋巴循環。

您最想改善的是甚麼部位呢?
包包面,雙下巴

sach,咁呢兩日就要養足精神,準備好心態嚟上課啦。
趁我來澳門開講這次機會,若您有朋友想學曉隨時隨地幫自己消減水腫的方法就叫她們快快報名,勿錯失機會。 :wink:

stayawake
註冊時間: 2015-03-08, 21:30

文章 stayawake »

I have been asked by my tutor to write down my expectations before the course starts. Regarding the specific parts on my face, I would like to work on my eye bags and my chin as they have deteriorated quite a lot as I reach middle age. However, improving these is not my main intention in joining the course as no one can stop the decline in one's looks due to age. To be honest, I see this course more as an addition to my "bag of tricks" that I have started to create for myself for the long-term.

(1) My home practice - I want to learn things related to health that I can incorporate into my home practice (e.g. yoga, workout, massage, bath, sauna, etc.).

(2) Making better use of my time - I enjoy being alone but being alone without a sense of focus has at times made my life rather unstructured and unproductive. Thus, I would like to maximize my moments of being alone by making them work towards the benefits of my body. However, since I do not have a lot of free time to be alone, something simple and short would serve my purpose.

(3) Enriching my middle age - it has been great reaching middle age and I am keen on gradually acquiring a "bag of tricks" that can accompany myself from now to old age. In particular, I want to learn mild ways of getting rid of "waste" from inside my body - I mean nothing too radical but something I can do on a daily basis. I believe in the importance of getting rid of "waste"- in the mental and physical sense of the word - in order to simplify things in life so that one can stay healthy, positive and grateful in life.

Best
Wing

小小柔
文章: 11
註冊時間: 2015-06-09, 09:13

文章 小小柔 »

淋巴引流知多啲:www.mld.amyc.info  Hello???????? 我想學個人班吖~淋巴引流, 係點報名吖^^

您係冇得報名住。 :wink:
功課:
用心用豆蜜、蠟燭,
每三日報告一次,
心情、樣貌、感受、提問。

等您同自己溝通好啲,
我會話您知可以上課,
以免浪費您既錢,
同埋我既生命。

讀物:就算我識幫你我又肯幫你都要你幫我我先至幫到你Ultimate coaching

ysfanny
文章: 12
註冊時間: 2015-08-15, 08:35

文章 ysfanny »

學淋巴引流目的-自救,改善水腫,排走身体廢物,減輕腳不適(站久了及行路引起痛)使自已身体更健康

ysfanny,叻,意願清晰。
「改善水腫,排走身体廢物」 ~ 淋巴引流可以幫到;「減輕腳不適(站久了及行路引起痛)」 ~ 這個淋巴引流幫助不大,需要伸引幫忙。
與自己重修舊好有點像拍拖﹐一步步,慢慢來。 :wink:
抖足精神、準備好自己明天來上課。

mandyl
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2014-12-23, 21:51

文章 mandyl »

Hi Amy

I am one of the user of your product 豆蜜and would like to register for your massage class. I brought your product at the Olympian city mall during Christmas.

The reason why I would like to learn is because I work in an office and always suffer from headache and neck pain, would like to learn the lymph nodes massage to help eliminate the headache and stiff neck.

Kind regards,
Mandy

Mandy,您可以明確寫出報讀淋巴引流個人班的原因,與心兒溝通又走近一步,恭喜您。
稍後您會收到我遞您的上課資料電郵。

mandyl
文章: 2
註冊時間: 2014-12-23, 21:51

文章 mandyl »

I some suffering from serious neck pain and sometimes the eyes are also swollen due to poor blood circulation. Further more, my legs are very stuffy, would like to learn how to resolve this lymph nodes blockage. If possible, would also want to learn how to刮痧for myself too.

Mandy,面部及頸項淋巴引流顧名思義是針對面部及頸項的淋巴水腫不適,您列出的一籃子其他不適需要通過合適的課程處理。
建議:專心學好面部及頸項淋巴引流,待掌握到這套技術後再想其他。 :wink:

Thanks,
Mandy

回覆文章